Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ooof one of my worlds became an invalid world name

Default ooof one of my worlds became an invalid world name

so while checking out some of my worlds, i noticed that i couldn't go to my world called meth. I get that its an abbreviation for the word methamphetamine but the i haven't done anything to the world. how come the world meths is still considered as a valid world name to go into?

could there be like any compensation or smt?

just curious
    hi

I dont want to be rude, but i say what im thinking about this..

Basically when we talk about kids game... and for world/player etc names that might bring/show bad habit or any, why would anyone think that they could get some compensation from it?

Lets say that someone creates drugsISgood or wh*re world, i wouldnt let some 10years old hang around in that kind of world, if i would own the game.. would u? Or would you give some compensation if someone asked for it? Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post

Basically when we talk about kids game... and for world/player etc names that might bring/show bad habit or any, why would anyone think that they could get some compensation from it?

Lets say that someone creates drugsISgood or wh*re world, i wouldnt let some 10years old hang around in that kind of world, if i would own the game.. would u? Or would you give some compensation if someone asked for it? Think about it
    Thank you for the wisdom. If I owned the world drugsISgood, I would destroy the lock as you said it is a bad word.

i get your point but i dunno i guess the world was bought with the intention of just sitting it around my collection? I had no ill intent when i bought the world and it stayed the same throughout the time i owned it.

i bought the world with dls and i haven't done anything malicious to the world that warrants for it to get nuked.

if you were in my position, wouldn't you ask the same?
    hi

same thing happened to me. sad times

Quote Originally Posted by xKurome View Post
    i get your point but i dunno i guess the world was bought with the intention of just sitting it around my collection? I had no ill intent when i bought the world and it stayed the same throughout the time i owned it.

i bought the world with dls and i haven't done anything malicious to the world that warrants for it to get nuked.

Well first of all, i dont buy these kind of worlds. I know it might be good name for someone who thinks its funny or cool. I want to show good example for younger people.

For the time being, gt has had some good values in life and supports nice and friendly action and behavior ingame🤔. Even the growtopian code says that keep your language and all family-friendly level. All drug, sexual etc related is forbidden, or atleast im thinking of it.

Well first of all, i dont buy these kind of worlds. I know it might be good name for someone who thinks its funny or cool. I want to show good example for younger people.

For the time being, gt has had some good values in life and supports nice and friendly action and behavior ingame������. Even the growtopian code says that keep your language and all family-friendly level. All drug, sexual etc related is forbidden, or atleast im thinking of it.
    Look, I get that you want to be family friendly and all but its still quite unfair to have the world nuked without notice. Just imagine owning a world that you paid for then some time and then suddenly it gets nuked. It's not like the world is actively promoting drugs to people and I would like to add that there are multiple worlds that are related to drugs that aren't nuked. How come my world gets nuked and not theirs?
    hi

Default It is fine now. Why? Because Corrects is replying

Kurome should be compensated atleast, because if you compare it with other vulgar words, this isn't as bad

Banned

Look, I get that you want to be family friendly and all but its still quite unfair to have the world nuked without notice. Just imagine owning a world that you paid for then some time and then suddenly it gets nuked. It's not like the world is actively promoting drugs to people and I would like to add that there are multiple worlds that are related to drugs that aren't nuked. How come my world gets nuked and not theirs?
    A guy had a good "Political" world with a bfg, and it got nuked without notice, it had 2 or 3 magplants, he wasn't entitled to get them back.

The world's name was the same as my guild's.

idk if its just me but im having some flashbacks of the adventure pack when it first came out in 2014, that world name was very popular, i forgot why but it was probably one of the adventure pack's character names before they changed it
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Oh ye I remember some guy was selling that world name for like 10dls. huge f
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

I had one world with lettering of ASS. It belongs to one Finnish word, and it means way different than english one. I know the feeling and loss of world without any explanation before nuke. Had tons of farmable and items inside, it was my top3 farms that i used that time. Support didint explain anything else than it had English x-rated word and might got people confused about it. I didnt realise that ass before sup told about it, because of others language meaning ( i didnt had hard feelings or didnt even think about asking compensation from my fault/mistake)