Thread: Lock Finder!!

Default Lock Finder!!

It would be a really good idea to add some sort of block like that one thing that finds items in your world. (Idk I cant remember the name) I've stumbled across so many worlds that had good names or some loot in it and I didnt have any wls plus I could find all my locks

You have a world lock finder if you wrench your self, your world locked world will be listed down the page, and if you are suggesting a Huge/Big/Small lock finder then this should be in the item suggestion.

suggestion box : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Suggestion-Box

IGN : CaribbeanJr

probably they should add command for locks with no world locks on it. still a good suggestion

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    probably they should add command for locks with no world locks on it. still a good suggestion
    Its nice but someone who secures their dls in random worlds without vault in case of hacker.. its rip

Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Its nice but someone who secures their dls in random worlds without vault in case of hacker.. its rip
    Hello new person, Welcome to Growtopia Forums. Since your new there is a suggestion box in the sub forums.
    And I don't want that command since I hid my dls in worlds that my mom would only know lol
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60

Current Goals
    Get WOTD Once! ( seriously ) --Never Lucky-- -
    Get atleast to 50 Gtokens - 33/50
    Have atleast a UT -

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Hello new person, Welcome to Growtopia Forums. Since your new there is a suggestion box in the sub forums.
    And I don't want that command since I hid my dls in worlds that my mom would only know lol
    I'm not new to the forums it's just my first post on this account No one would see the locks world names except you. It should be something like how we see our world locks when we click settings. Itd be really handy tbh!