Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subcription token prices?

Default Subcription token prices?

How much are they? 1day? 3days? 30days? Year?
    Thx and have a wonderfull day!
    My IGN is LordValor

Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

1 year is approximately 25DLs

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    1 year is approximately 25DLs
    Thx
    How about others?
    My IGN is LordValor

Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

Wink Let me help, as much as i can:

Quote Originally Posted by Otif View Post
    How much are they? 1day? 3days? 30days? Year?
    Thx and have a wonderfull day!
    1 day subscription is 2/1 wl
    3 days is not affordable anymore but it was like 3 wls/1
    30 days should be around 200 wls each if 1 year is 2500 then 2500:12=208,(3)
    1 year is around 25 dls
    Cheers
    Life Goals:
    -achieve 1k played hours without farming (712)
    -be lvl 100 (35)
    -have 1 bgl (270 wls)
    -have a world starting with ,,buy" and a well-known item
    -be a well-known youtuber (working at)
    -be a @Moderator (trying)

Quote Originally Posted by RaulB06GT View Post
    1 day subscription is 2/1 wl
    3 days is not affordable anymore but it was like 3 wls/1
    30 days should be around 200 wls each if 1 year is 2500 then 2500:12=208,(3)
    1 year is around 25 dls
    Cheers
    Thank you my mate!
    Have a wonderful day.
    My IGN is LordValor

What about 3 and 14 days. Its unobtainable even from shop. So its extremely rare. How to price it?

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    What about 3 and 14 days. Its unobtainable even from shop. So its extremely rare. How to price it?
    3-day~ 1 dl
    14-day~ 2 dl

Quote Originally Posted by Justindangan View Post
    3-day~ 1 dl
    14-day~ 2 dl
    Funniest answer i have read for awhile

Not really. It might be even less. They are not extremely rare and thousands upon thousands of them exist.
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Not really. It might be even less. They are not extremely rare and thousands upon thousands of them exist.
    Thank you for agreeing with me. In another forum he argued with me when there was obvious reasons why it was less.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha, well your answer was the funniest. If you dont know, im new to forums, but not in growtopia. Im an old player. Like a few months after growtopia was made. I replied to you on the forums where you were arguing on why the prices are that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justindangan View Post
    Thank you for agreeing with me. In another forum he argued with me when there was obvious reasons why it was less.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha, well your answer was the funniest. If you dont know, im new to forums, but not in growtopia. Im an old player. Like a few months after growtopia was made. I replied to you on the forums where you were arguing on why the prices are that way.
    I asked where u took the price for the token? Who can say some item is 1wl/500wl if there is NO sellers in any worlds? I didint mean to dislike/argue with bad manners. I said also that why you write in your world that 3D token is illegal etc other harmful and toxic stuff?

Nekorei said after token update:

"Any 'old' tokens you were able to obtain before April 1st will still be available to players for trades and use."
    - neko

I just wanted to say DONT MAKE FALSE NEWS AND STUFF. Im sure i and many others will believe in mods and game updates more than random worlds sign that exist in gt.

Lesser Knight

3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about

- - - Updated - - -

I asked where u took the price for the token? Who can say some item is 1wl/500wl if there is NO sellers in any worlds? I didint mean to dislike/argue with bad manners. I said also that why you write in your world that 3D token is illegal etc other harmful and toxic stuff?

Nekorei said after token update:

"Any 'old' tokens you were able to obtain before April 1st will still be available to players for trades and use."
    - neko

I just wanted to say DONT MAKE FALSE NEWS AND STUFF. Im sure i and many others will believe in mods and game updates more than random worlds sign that exist in gt.
    If you saw on my Instagram, people did get banned. But I did not give out false information. It was info I gathered from people. 3-day and 14-day isn’t that rare. It’s rare, but once again, 3-day and 14-day was given for FREE. And maybe some people want to keep their subscriptions. Also, did you not look at my insta? I had tons of proof.