Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Subcription token prices?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Otif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Jammed
    Posts
    527

    Default Subcription token prices?

    How much are they? 1day? 3days? 30days? Year?
    Thx and have a wonderfull day!
    My IGN is LordValor

    Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Cool050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    In my TrashCan
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    1 year is approximately 25DLs

    Discord:CoolZ#8735


    "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Otif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Jammed
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    1 year is approximately 25DLs
    Thx
    How about others?
    My IGN is LordValor

    Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

  4. #4
    Squire RaulB06GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    29

    Wink Let me help, as much as i can:

    Quote Originally Posted by Otif View Post
    How much are they? 1day? 3days? 30days? Year?
    Thx and have a wonderfull day!
    1 day subscription is 2/1 wl
    3 days is not affordable anymore but it was like 3 wls/1
    30 days should be around 200 wls each if 1 year is 2500 then 2500:12=208,(3)
    1 year is around 25 dls
    Cheers
    Life Goals:
    -achieve 1k played hours without farming (712)
    -be lvl 100 (35)
    -have 1 bgl (270 wls)
    -have a world starting with ,,buy" and a well-known item
    -be a well-known youtuber (working at)
    -be a @Moderator (trying)

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Otif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Jammed
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulB06GT View Post
    1 day subscription is 2/1 wl
    3 days is not affordable anymore but it was like 3 wls/1
    30 days should be around 200 wls each if 1 year is 2500 then 2500:12=208,(3)
    1 year is around 25 dls
    Cheers
    Thank you my mate!
    Have a wonderful day.
    My IGN is LordValor

    Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    721

    Default

    What about 3 and 14 days. Its unobtainable even from shop. So its extremely rare. How to price it?

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Joe mama
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    What about 3 and 14 days. Its unobtainable even from shop. So its extremely rare. How to price it?
    3-day~ 1 dl
    14-day~ 2 dl

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justindangan View Post
    3-day~ 1 dl
    14-day~ 2 dl
    Funniest answer i have read for awhile

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Funniest answer i have read for awhile
    Not really. It might be even less. They are not extremely rare and thousands upon thousands of them exist.
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Joe mama
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Not really. It might be even less. They are not extremely rare and thousands upon thousands of them exist.
    Thank you for agreeing with me. In another forum he argued with me when there was obvious reasons why it was less.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    Funniest answer i have read for awhile
    Aha, well your answer was the funniest. If you dont know, im new to forums, but not in growtopia. Im an old player. Like a few months after growtopia was made. I replied to you on the forums where you were arguing on why the prices are that way.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Not really. It might be even less. They are not extremely rare and thousands upon thousands of them exist.
    3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Justindangan View Post
    Thank you for agreeing with me. In another forum he argued with me when there was obvious reasons why it was less.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Aha, well your answer was the funniest. If you dont know, im new to forums, but not in growtopia. Im an old player. Like a few months after growtopia was made. I replied to you on the forums where you were arguing on why the prices are that way.
    I asked where u took the price for the token? Who can say some item is 1wl/500wl if there is NO sellers in any worlds? I didint mean to dislike/argue with bad manners. I said also that why you write in your world that 3D token is illegal etc other harmful and toxic stuff?

    Nekorei said after token update:

    "Any 'old' tokens you were able to obtain before April 1st will still be available to players for trades and use."
    - neko

    I just wanted to say DONT MAKE FALSE NEWS AND STUFF. Im sure i and many others will believe in mods and game updates more than random worlds sign that exist in gt.

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Joe mama
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about

    - - - Updated - - -



    I asked where u took the price for the token? Who can say some item is 1wl/500wl if there is NO sellers in any worlds? I didint mean to dislike/argue with bad manners. I said also that why you write in your world that 3D token is illegal etc other harmful and toxic stuff?

    Nekorei said after token update:

    "Any 'old' tokens you were able to obtain before April 1st will still be available to players for trades and use."
    - neko

    I just wanted to say DONT MAKE FALSE NEWS AND STUFF. Im sure i and many others will believe in mods and game updates more than random worlds sign that exist in gt.
    If you saw on my Instagram, people did get banned. But I did not give out false information. It was info I gathered from people. 3-day and 14-day isn’t that rare. It’s rare, but once again, 3-day and 14-day was given for FREE. And maybe some people want to keep their subscriptions. Also, did you not look at my insta? I had tons of proof.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justindangan View Post
    If you saw on my Instagram, people did get banned. But I did not give out false information. It was info I gathered from people. 3-day and 14-day isn’t that rare. It’s rare, but once again, 3-day and 14-day was given for FREE. And maybe some people want to keep their subscriptions. Also, did you not look at my insta? I had tons of proof.
    Well maybe they got banned because of glitch/duplication. If nekorei said it safe to use/trade etc, i will believe that. Lets close this ”argue” and do something else. Thanks for replying and try to open your collection world, its a nice thought to do it for public use and information. Good luck on it

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about
    Please people check facts before being rude.

    This statement in the context you said it in makes no sense at all as everything I said was from my own knowledge and research. I was not rude in the message at all, it was just a counter statement to you.

    I'm going to tell you what you said to me. CHECK YOUR FACTS. It is obvious you haven't done any of that. 30-day and 365-day subscriptions became untradeable on April 1st 2019 and the ones purchased before that are tradeable. You told me that "you can still buy 30d and 1y from store which makes 3d and 14d unobtainable which those others are not." Guess what. The tradeable 1y and 30d subscriptions are unobtainable. Please check your facts. 3d and 14d were from my research, removed on December 2019. 30d and 1y subscriptions were made untradeable April 1st. THATS OVER 8 MONTHS APART and you have the nerve to say they were available for longer than 3d and 14d subscriptions. Check your facts. All unobtainable items are NOT RARE. Gilded Frame Seed which were made years ago are still 60 world locks and you expect an item that was made unobtainable LESS THAN A MONTH AGO to be valued at 1000 world locks when it was around 3 world locks before made unobtainable? That is not how anything works. You have to count in that 30d and 1y subscriptions are premium and you have to pay for them. You only needed to watch a couple of ads to get 3d and 14d subscription which makes them thousands of times more common.

    CHECK
    YOUR
    FACTS


    this is why you check your facts kids
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Please people check facts before being rude.

    This statement in the context you said it in makes no sense at all as everything I said was from my own knowledge and research. I was not rude in the message at all, it was just a counter statement to you.

    I'm going to tell you what you said to me. CHECK YOUR FACTS. It is obvious you haven't done any of that. 30-day and 365-day subscriptions became untradeable on April 1st 2019 and the ones purchased before that are tradeable. You told me that "you can still buy 30d and 1y from store which makes 3d and 14d unobtainable which those others are not." Guess what. The tradeable 1y and 30d subscriptions are unobtainable. Please check your facts. 3d and 14d were from my research, removed on December 2019. 30d and 1y subscriptions were made untradeable April 1st. THATS OVER 8 MONTHS APART and you have the nerve to say they were available for longer than 3d and 14d subscriptions. Check your facts. All unobtainable items are NOT RARE. Gilded Frame Seed which were made years ago are still 60 world locks and you expect an item that was made unobtainable LESS THAN A MONTH AGO to be valued at 1000 world locks when it was around 3 world locks before made unobtainable? That is not how anything works. You have to count in that 30d and 1y subscriptions are premium and you have to pay for them. You only needed to watch a couple of ads to get 3d and 14d subscription which makes them thousands of times more common.

    CHECK
    YOUR
    FACTS


    this is why you check your facts kids

    big facts..
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    big facts..
    ^ now thats a fact
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Please people check facts before being rude.

    This statement in the context you said it in makes no sense at all as everything I said was from my own knowledge and research. I was not rude in the message at all, it was just a counter statement to you.

    I'm going to tell you what you said to me. CHECK YOUR FACTS. It is obvious you haven't done any of that. 30-day and 365-day subscriptions became untradeable on April 1st 2019 and the ones purchased before that are tradeable. You told me that "you can still buy 30d and 1y from store which makes 3d and 14d unobtainable which those others are not." Guess what. The tradeable 1y and 30d subscriptions are unobtainable. Please check your facts. 3d and 14d were from my research, removed on December 2019. 30d and 1y subscriptions were made untradeable April 1st. THATS OVER 8 MONTHS APART and you have the nerve to say they were available for longer than 3d and 14d subscriptions. Check your facts. All unobtainable items are NOT RARE. Gilded Frame Seed which were made years ago are still 60 world locks and you expect an item that was made unobtainable LESS THAN A MONTH AGO to be valued at 1000 world locks when it was around 3 world locks before made unobtainable? That is not how anything works. You have to count in that 30d and 1y subscriptions are premium and you have to pay for them. You only needed to watch a couple of ads to get 3d and 14d subscription which makes them thousands of times more common.

    CHECK
    YOUR
    FACTS


    this is why you check your facts kids
    SUPRISE that jedaki got some beans in to her nose
    Who you are talking and presuming kid?

    Well this is kiddos who like to be rude. This is like 5ft time you bang in my messages, its annoying. You are being toxic AF. This makes me quit forums for daily use. Thanks for that. Hope it boost your confidence that being ass is your thing to live. I have lot of problems enough without some random guys try to be like gods and narsistic. THANKS IM OUT, whatever you will write to this post, dont mind.. i wont open it again.

    jedaki if you read what i replied to you:
    "Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about."

    This means in your kiddo language:
    -You can buy 1day 30day 1year from store=obtainable thus untradeable
    -3d 14d are UNOBTAINABLE= you cannot buy them from store because _THEY ARE NOT IN THE STORE ANYMORE_, those that are "old" ones are indeed EXTREMELY rare, go and find out if you see sellers?


    You also said unobtainable items are not rare. Well, if there is ZERO seller in 1month time that i have visited buy/sell worlds... im assuming its rare, and i wrote it here. yes. i . did .
    Im saying some item is rare if there is NO seller in 1 month at daily check...

    Usually i dont rage like this, but this jedaki has some serious problems with me, i dont know why. Hes always replying some rude stuff, i dont even know why. At game and forums im kind and polite. For sure, if someone piss me off i will reply and be might say something rude back. SORRY ABOUT THAT

    edit.

    OH YEAH THIS KIDDO IS OUT

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    SUPRISE that jedaki got some beans in to her nose
    Who you are talking and presuming kid?

    Well this is kiddos who like to be rude. This is like 5ft time you bang in my messages, its annoying. You are being toxic AF. This makes me quit forums for daily use. Thanks for that. Hope it boost your confidence that being ass is your thing to live. I have lot of problems enough without some random guys try to be like gods and narsistic. THANKS IM OUT, whatever you will write to this post, dont mind.. i wont open it again.

    jedaki if you read what i replied to you:
    "Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about."

    This means in your kiddo language:
    -You can buy 1day 30day 1year from store=obtainable thus untradeable
    -3d 14d are UNOBTAINABLE= you cannot buy them from store because _THEY ARE NOT IN THE STORE ANYMORE_, those that are "old" ones are indeed EXTREMELY rare, go and find out if you see sellers?


    You also said unobtainable items are not rare. Well, if there is ZERO seller in 1month time that i have visited buy/sell worlds... im assuming its rare, and i wrote it here. yes. i . did .
    Im saying some item is rare if there is NO seller in 1 month at daily check...

    Usually i dont rage like this, but this jedaki has some serious problems with me, i dont know why. Hes always replying some rude stuff, i dont even know why. At game and forums im kind and polite. For sure, if someone piss me off i will reply and be might say something rude back. SORRY ABOUT THAT

    edit.

    OH YEAH THIS KIDDO IS OUT
    Dude you literally came at Jedaki for stating an opinion about the prices....
    Jedaki also followed up with filler on why certain subscriptions are not extremely rare as you stated....
    You called Jedaki rude (Sorry Jedaki if your reading this, i have no clue what gender you are..) for simply replying with something that had no rude tone to it and now your bashing Jedaki for an unknow reason...
    Pretty sure any forumer that has encountered Jedaki knows that its all in fun when "he,she?" says something out of the ordinary and you continue to go on with what looks like absolutely nothing but a waste of a post.....
    Also about you saying that if you dont see a seller in what is a MONTH its "ExTrEmElY rArE" which makes no sense.....
    just because something doesnt sell in a month just because it is unobtainable anymore doesn't make it dummy rare....
    I have no clue on why you would have a random outburst on a forum for a fookin pixelated game that has no influence on your life whatsoever but if this is how you handle people opinions, then I would not like to meet you in real life if i had the chance....
    Now can you please calm down with your temper tantrum and enjoy life.....?
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    SUPRISE that jedaki got some beans in to her nose
    Who you are talking and presuming kid?

    Well this is kiddos who like to be rude. This is like 5ft time you bang in my messages, its annoying. You are being toxic AF. This makes me quit forums for daily use. Thanks for that. Hope it boost your confidence that being ass is your thing to live. I have lot of problems enough without some random guys try to be like gods and narsistic. THANKS IM OUT, whatever you will write to this post, dont mind.. i wont open it again.

    jedaki if you read what i replied to you:
    "Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about."

    This means in your kiddo language:
    -You can buy 1day 30day 1year from store=obtainable thus untradeable
    -3d 14d are UNOBTAINABLE= you cannot buy them from store because _THEY ARE NOT IN THE STORE ANYMORE_, those that are "old" ones are indeed EXTREMELY rare, go and find out if you see sellers?


    You also said unobtainable items are not rare. Well, if there is ZERO seller in 1month time that i have visited buy/sell worlds... im assuming its rare, and i wrote it here. yes. i . did .
    Im saying some item is rare if there is NO seller in 1 month at daily check...

    Usually i dont rage like this, but this jedaki has some serious problems with me, i dont know why. Hes always replying some rude stuff, i dont even know why. At game and forums im kind and polite. For sure, if someone piss me off i will reply and be might say something rude back. SORRY ABOUT THAT

    edit.

    OH YEAH THIS KIDDO IS OUT
    You say that if the tradeable premium subscriptions are the same with the untradeable ones. Thats obviously not the case. Even if they have the same sprite and info, the other one is tradeable which makes it valuable because you can sell it or put it in a display block etc.
    You're playing the victim by accusing me of being toxic & rude but if you check any of the messages to you, you can easily see thats not the case.
    By the way, I talked to the owner of BUY30D and he told me he bought 3d subs 10 each recently and sold them 25 each..

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Pretty sure any forumer that has encountered Jedaki knows that its all in fun when "he,she?" says something out of the ordinary and you continue to go on with what looks like absolutely nothing but a waste of a post....
    usually*

    also i identify as an attack helicopter
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post



    usually*

    also i identify as an attack helicopter

    noice.....
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •