Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subcription token prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Justindangan View Post
    If you saw on my Instagram, people did get banned. But I did not give out false information. It was info I gathered from people. 3-day and 14-day isn’t that rare. It’s rare, but once again, 3-day and 14-day was given for FREE. And maybe some people want to keep their subscriptions. Also, did you not look at my insta? I had tons of proof.
    Well maybe they got banned because of glitch/duplication. If nekorei said it safe to use/trade etc, i will believe that. Lets close this ”argue” and do something else. Thanks for replying and try to open your collection world, its a nice thought to do it for public use and information. Good luck on it

Quote Originally Posted by ffakke View Post
    3D & 14D might exist thousands. Who knows. But i have not seen SINGLE ONE SELLER in any buy/sell worlds, or any boards. Just try to look it up. 1d 30d 1y sellers are tons, thats purely because those tokens were available longer than 3&14. Please people check facts before being rude. Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about
    Please people check facts before being rude.

This statement in the context you said it in makes no sense at all as everything I said was from my own knowledge and research. I was not rude in the message at all, it was just a counter statement to you.

I'm going to tell you what you said to me. CHECK YOUR FACTS. It is obvious you haven't done any of that. 30-day and 365-day subscriptions became untradeable on April 1st 2019 and the ones purchased before that are tradeable. You told me that "you can still buy 30d and 1y from store which makes 3d and 14d unobtainable which those others are not." Guess what. The tradeable 1y and 30d subscriptions are unobtainable. Please check your facts. 3d and 14d were from my research, removed on December 2019. 30d and 1y subscriptions were made untradeable April 1st. THATS OVER 8 MONTHS APART and you have the nerve to say they were available for longer than 3d and 14d subscriptions. Check your facts. All unobtainable items are NOT RARE. Gilded Frame Seed which were made years ago are still 60 world locks and you expect an item that was made unobtainable LESS THAN A MONTH AGO to be valued at 1000 world locks when it was around 3 world locks before made unobtainable? That is not how anything works. You have to count in that 30d and 1y subscriptions are premium and you have to pay for them. You only needed to watch a couple of ads to get 3d and 14d subscription which makes them thousands of times more common.

CHECK
    YOUR
    FACTS

this is why you check your facts kids
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post

This statement in the context you said it in makes no sense at all as everything I said was from my own knowledge and research. I was not rude in the message at all, it was just a counter statement to you.

I'm going to tell you what you said to me. CHECK YOUR FACTS. It is obvious you haven't done any of that. 30-day and 365-day subscriptions became untradeable on April 1st 2019 and the ones purchased before that are tradeable. You told me that "you can still buy 30d and 1y from store which makes 3d and 14d unobtainable which those others are not." Guess what. The tradeable 1y and 30d subscriptions are unobtainable. Please check your facts. 3d and 14d were from my research, removed on December 2019. 30d and 1y subscriptions were made untradeable April 1st. THATS OVER 8 MONTHS APART and you have the nerve to say they were available for longer than 3d and 14d subscriptions. Check your facts. All unobtainable items are NOT RARE. Gilded Frame Seed which were made years ago are still 60 world locks and you expect an item that was made unobtainable LESS THAN A MONTH AGO to be valued at 1000 world locks when it was around 3 world locks before made unobtainable? That is not how anything works. You have to count in that 30d and 1y subscriptions are premium and you have to pay for them. You only needed to watch a couple of ads to get 3d and 14d subscription which makes them thousands of times more common.

CHECK
    YOUR
    FACTS

big facts..
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    big facts..
    ^ now thats a fact
    Retired poster

CHECK
    YOUR
    FACTS

SUPRISE that jedaki got some beans in to her nose
    Who you are talking and presuming kid?

Well this is kiddos who like to be rude. This is like 5ft time you bang in my messages, its annoying. You are being toxic AF. This makes me quit forums for daily use. Thanks for that. Hope it boost your confidence that being ass is your thing to live. I have lot of problems enough without some random guys try to be like gods and narsistic. THANKS IM OUT, whatever you will write to this post, dont mind.. i wont open it again.

jedaki if you read what i replied to you:
    "Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about."

This means in your kiddo language:
    -You can buy 1day 30day 1year from store=obtainable thus untradeable
    -3d 14d are UNOBTAINABLE= you cannot buy them from store because _THEY ARE NOT IN THE STORE ANYMORE_, those that are "old" ones are indeed EXTREMELY rare, go and find out if you see sellers?

You also said unobtainable items are not rare. Well, if there is ZERO seller in 1month time that i have visited buy/sell worlds... im assuming its rare, and i wrote it here. yes. i . did .
    Im saying some item is rare if there is NO seller in 1 month at daily check...

Usually i dont rage like this, but this jedaki has some serious problems with me, i dont know why. Hes always replying some rude stuff, i dont even know why. At game and forums im kind and polite. For sure, if someone piss me off i will reply and be might say something rude back. SORRY ABOUT THAT

edit.

OH YEAH THIS KIDDO IS OUT

Well this is kiddos who like to be rude. This is like 5ft time you bang in my messages, its annoying. You are being toxic AF. This makes me quit forums for daily use. Thanks for that. Hope it boost your confidence that being ass is your thing to live. I have lot of problems enough without some random guys try to be like gods and narsistic. THANKS IM OUT, whatever you will write to this post, dont mind.. i wont open it again.

"Also you can still buy 1d,30,1y from store which makes 3&14 UNOBTAINABLE which those others are not. All unobtainable items are EXTREMELY RARE. Thats what im talking about."

-3d 14d are UNOBTAINABLE= you cannot buy them from store because _THEY ARE NOT IN THE STORE ANYMORE_, those that are "old" ones are indeed EXTREMELY rare, go and find out if you see sellers?

You also said unobtainable items are not rare. Well, if there is ZERO seller in 1month time that i have visited buy/sell worlds... im assuming its rare, and i wrote it here. yes. i . did .

Usually i dont rage like this, but this jedaki has some serious problems with me, i dont know why. Hes always replying some rude stuff, i dont even know why. At game and forums im kind and polite. For sure, if someone piss me off i will reply and be might say something rude back. SORRY ABOUT THAT

edit.

Dude you literally came at Jedaki for stating an opinion about the prices....
    Jedaki also followed up with filler on why certain subscriptions are not extremely rare as you stated....
    You called Jedaki rude (Sorry Jedaki if your reading this, i have no clue what gender you are..) for simply replying with something that had no rude tone to it and now your bashing Jedaki for an unknow reason...
    Pretty sure any forumer that has encountered Jedaki knows that its all in fun when "he,she?" says something out of the ordinary and you continue to go on with what looks like absolutely nothing but a waste of a post.....
    Also about you saying that if you dont see a seller in what is a MONTH its "ExTrEmElY rArE" which makes no sense.....
    just because something doesnt sell in a month just because it is unobtainable anymore doesn't make it dummy rare....
    I have no clue on why you would have a random outburst on a forum for a fookin pixelated game that has no influence on your life whatsoever but if this is how you handle people opinions, then I would not like to meet you in real life if i had the chance....
    Now can you please calm down with your temper tantrum and enjoy life.....?
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

edit.

You say that if the tradeable premium subscriptions are the same with the untradeable ones. Thats obviously not the case. Even if they have the same sprite and info, the other one is tradeable which makes it valuable because you can sell it or put it in a display block etc.
    You're playing the victim by accusing me of being toxic & rude but if you check any of the messages to you, you can easily see thats not the case.
    By the way, I talked to the owner of BUY30D and he told me he bought 3d subs 10 each recently and sold them 25 each..

Pretty sure any forumer that has encountered Jedaki knows that its all in fun when "he,she?" says something out of the ordinary and you continue to go on with what looks like absolutely nothing but a waste of a post....
    usually*

also i identify as an attack helicopter
    Retired poster

usually*

noice.....
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Lesser Knight

^ now thats a fact
    Now peppa likes that

- - - Updated - - -

CHECK
    YOUR
    FACTS

Peppa and kids bop Karen would approve. Tysm!

- - - Updated - - -

Well maybe they got banned because of glitch/duplication. If nekorei said it safe to use/trade etc, i will believe that. Lets close this ”argue” and do something else. Thanks for replying and try to open your collection world, its a nice thought to do it for public use and information. Good luck on it
    That sounded so fake lmao. Ty anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they weren’t. They sold them. Goodbye.

- - - Updated - - -

edit.

Omg you were being so toxic to me bruh.

- - - Updated - - -

You say that if the tradeable premium subscriptions are the same with the untradeable ones. Thats obviously not the case. Even if they have the same sprite and info, the other one is tradeable which makes it valuable because you can sell it or put it in a display block etc.
    You're playing the victim by accusing me of being toxic & rude but if you check any of the messages to you, you can easily see thats not the case.
    By the way, I talked to the owner of BUY30D and he told me he bought 3d subs 10 each recently and sold them 25 each..

usually*

This is literally why I want to go back to the old Growtopia. It was a nice community, but after Ubisoft bought it (no offense, not hating on you Ubisoft ) but the community got more toxic after that. But your one of the people who stayed nice and true. I remember you correcting me saying that I was on the wrong sub-forum. Ty jedaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Justindangan View Post

This is literally why I want to go back to the old Growtopia. It was a nice community, but after Ubisoft bought it (no offense, not hating on you Ubisoft ) but the community got more toxic after that. But your one of the people who stayed nice and true. I remember you correcting me saying that I was on the wrong sub-forum. Ty jedaki.
    I almost blew a hole in my monitor reading your location....
    Last edited by 10bang; 01-06-2020 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling of Im because im a bot..
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Lesser Knight

I almost blew a hole in my monitor reading your location....
    I misread your reply for a moment.... lol.