Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sugrery stabbing vital organ

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    The skill fail says that u will leave a nasty scar but cut into the right place. This "vital organ" message appears if the surgery needs 2 incisions and you use 3 scalpels for example
    It seems that I mixed the two up, but as Wei said, the fix-it button never appeared so what exactly is going on apart from a skill fail?
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

That happens after you use a scalpel when you're not supposed to.
    So it means you've already done enough incisions and the 'fix it' button appears or it's a surgery that doesn't require scalpels at all such as curing a flu or a broken arm.
    IGN: Freze

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Bin View Post
    However the fix it button does not appear
    Theres 3 things you need to clear in surgery. Temperature. Bones, and Fix-It.

You there are no more broken bones and are all stitched up eithout a fix it button, it may be the temperature, it cant go over like...100 or something.

....on the other hand....you could've faced Brain Tumor. That rewuires 5 incisions until the fix it button appears. Yikes!

If these ideas/solutions didn't help....well, send a screenshot. If you can't, your on your own buddy. You probably just forgot to do one of the things I mentioned, though.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

You might have forgotten the ultrasound, as you can cut them open to the target number of incisions without diagnosing the problem.
    IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest