Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Host Nomination

Banned

I'd rather have many monthly random (not just every Saturday), events that anyone can host, and anyone who wants to attend, can attend.

So no specific hoster.

Default When will we have a United Forum?

Sorry, but you all are clowns.

This whole situation just reminds me of the time back then when the Forum was split in half. The Forum community now and back then still seemed to be split in half ( nothing seems to change ). This will only lead to hatred and toxicity, trust me ( which is happening already ).

Either fix it or don’t. Do you all really want to end this on a sour note? Are each of you guys just hoping for one to just die off? What’s the point? All you guys are doing is tearing the community slightly apart. It may not be as noticeable to some ( it was really noticeable when I was preparing my party), but I will say that I always bear in mind FORUMERSUNITED and FORUMERBASE.

It may not be easy, but it is for the best.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    This whole situation just reminds me of the time back then when the Forum was split in half.
    What do you mean by that?

Signature v9.2

Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
    https://i.postimg.cc/NjzM0nBP/20200311-223919.png
    Previous sigpic by Parpul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

In my opinion, is understandable that you may want more controlled meetups but that doesn't mean it is a good idea, this thread is unnecessary because in reality is just a conflict between two parties. From little more than half a year the point of meetups had changed and instead of forumers to have a good time together and create new friendships, these meetups have turned into who can make a better meetup and who is able to get more supporters on their side, who can break the other's reputation more better, which is more or less dividing forumers in more parties, which defeats the whole purpose of those activities, and bonus and create a lot of toxicity which is not needed at all, and until these parties fix their own conflicts that they want to 'expose' to us, the only way to escape this never ending vicious circle is to stop attending. And about creating a vote each month to nominate someone, you can not force somebody to host meetups just because for the sole reason that others want it, or you can not prevent other forumers from having their own either.

These way too often meetups makes them really boring and repetitive and became same routine every meetup, which inevitably made it too common, on the other hand, having them more rarely and on special occasions would make more forumers attend them and be more meaningful to others while also making them feeling less repetitive and boring with nothing to do except just being there for the sake of being there.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Anybody who wishes to host a meetup at any time is free

For nominations...
    me
    Toby
    JimJom
    Viju
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Ash#4444 Harmony#2030
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

We require Peace and Tranquility

Don't make any voting's in this. I definitely don't want see any competitions in meetups. I want that we appreciate every forumer who just host meetups. I don't want see that someone feels bad cause no one votes them. So better not make any voting in this.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Default gotta agree with kyeosi

it's time you and toby put your past differences behind and start working together on merging FB and FU together.

i'm sick of seeing this drama and fights all the time between the two communities and i'm not the only one.

this would be a pretty big move to bring the forums more together and it's a necessary move.

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Tangramboy View Post
    it's time you and toby put your past differences behind and start working together on merging FB and FU together.

i'm sick of seeing this drama and fights all the time between the two communities and i'm not the only one.

this would be a pretty big move to bring the forums more together and it's a necessary move.
    While merging is an option, going that far is not extremly needed, hence fu is simply a discord server just like many others out there, plus toby is pretty much the only involved in this, what is really needed cease this fight for popularity, dramas and who host the meetups better and to solve the existing conflicts.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Master Sorcerer

I have not much to say since I was away for like 6 months due to my preparation for my studies, but one thing is definitely true: Each forumer is unique in their own way. And yes, I believe that anyone can host anything they like - Forum meetups, birthday celebrations, tea parties, anything - as long as they do not negatively impact each other.

Tbh, I was indeed shocked when I saw that there are so many things going on the moment I've come back, and it was saddening.
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

As a person who joins gets access writes his name and leaves minutes later my opinion wouldnt be much needed on this thread
    But seriously what kind of joke is this? There is no official meet-up why are you guys acting as if an official meet-up should be made...Anyone can make a meet-up and call it official since last time I checked they were meant for forumers to meet in-game and that's all... This thing has rather become a way of feeling power or dominance for being able to control a certain event that is just plainly stupid and is just made to have fun
    Get your together and get it all together put it in a backpack all your so it's together and if you gotta take it somewhere take it to the store and sell it or put it in a museum I don't care what you do just gotta get it together and stop this stupid control freaking obsession
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

I nominate HEEL.
    Sample text

Forumer Base
    - We are merely not asking for supporters, nor forcing anyone to hate someone. We are just a discord server/world who host such games, but never wished to host the monthly meetups since it was passed-on. Merging events or collaborations is possible but it depends if the manager accepts it or not, I believe this triggered the whole situation after asking for merge events, we know it's not a "must" but it would be better if all events are as one. Lastly, I respect and thank you for the comments.

Eversince we started, we are willing to help those who are in need. We are also open for merging such events and discord, we don't blacklist as much as possible because we are just all equal forumers and no one must be superior.