Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Host Nomination

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Sorry, but you all are clowns.

This whole situation just reminds me of the time back then when the Forum was split in half. The Forum community now and back then still seemed to be split in half ( nothing seems to change ). This will only lead to hatred and toxicity, trust me ( which is happening already ).

Either fix it or don’t. Do you all really want to end this on a sour note? Are each of you guys just hoping for one to just die off? What’s the point? All you guys are doing is tearing the community slightly apart. It may not be as noticeable to some ( it was really noticeable when I was preparing my party), but I will say that I always bear in mind FORUMERSUNITED and FORUMERBASE.

It may not be easy, but it is for the best.
    DEFINITELY. HAVING A FORUM COMMUNITY WITHIN A FORUM COMMUNITY IS ABSURD AND YOU CAN'T JUST UNITE FORUMERS BY CREATING SOME SORT OF GROUP OF LEADERS.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

In addition, our discord server only serve as an announcement platform. We do not gather followers and such, we just wanted to inform everyone in split seconds using discord besides from the thread we are releasing.

I'm saying all of this to inform what's the base and discord server mere purpose.

I will be closing this thread as it has gotten out of hand. We do not tolerate posts/threads that may easily start a drama - think before posting.

Closing thread.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430