Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Get Dls?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Mass dblock
    I was planing on that but how I do I get steel seeds? Do I manuallyfarm them right up to the right amount?
    Follow Tu_Mihi_Nescio on IG

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

I Don't want Tell You My IGN
    UwU UwU

Quote Originally Posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post
    I was planing on that but how I do I get steel seeds? Do I manuallyfarm them right up to the right amount?
    Not worth the work to farm then unless you are dedicated to getting the most out of your mass. If you do buy the seeds look for at least 7/1....

If you do farm them then start with at least 140 (20wls if you buy 7/1) to get the most.

Ive done both farming and buying all the seeds.
    And farming, imo, is better profit... but like 15x the effort of just smashing steel blocks..
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Not worth the work to farm then unless you are dedicated to getting the most out of your mass. If you do buy the seeds look for at least 7/1....

If you do farm them then start with at least 140 (20wls if you buy 7/1) to get the most.

Ive done both farming and buying all the seeds.
    And farming, imo, is better profit... but like 15x the effort of just smashing steel blocks..
    Idk what to do now...

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

Knight

You can get a DL by combining 100 WLs or shattering a BGL. Thank me later.
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

This year goal:

Get a DL (21/100) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

Lesser Wizard

I got dl by luck. I got many crystal from geiger, and i got buy+ world for free.
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Quote Originally Posted by Ignxte View Post
    go to SELLSB or MAMASB and sell superbroadcasts, they are abt 1450gems/wl. however, u have to be super supporter or high lvled to sb. In SELLSB, i recommend ZHEIRS,HEPOT. Not so sure abt MAMAsb but i heard have some scammers(idk)。
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post
    Alright I have a problem with saving up WLs and haven't managed to make a Dl yet. I am level 54 (nearly 55) and by the level of 50 most have gotten a Dl. I usually farm daily and advice from you wise ones? I might be doing a long project of mass produce d blocks thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I meant any advice from you wise ones?
    Never do selling sbs. It is very risky.
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
    Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
    F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
    Level 49

Latest Video:

Profile picture by Intensifies

Knight

Everyday in Growtopia feels like a Black Friday to me. You get tempted to buy those really low price and hot deals around you. To keep me from spending too much, I have imposed a rule to myself:

The Rule of 5s

Here's how it goes...

You divide your number of World Locks by 5. Any excess World Lock from dividing will be the ones you'll carry around in your inventory. The rest, you stow away in a jammed, private world inside a chest/vault and sealed off with house entrances or its cousins.

Those that you carry will be spent on buying any needed resources that you find at good prices. Those stowed away will be kept in case you needed em'. From the excess WLs, you try to make the most out of them to get more.

In some instances, whenever you feel like buying bulks, divide the WLs by 10 and bring its excess. There are also instances where your excess is just 1 WL or have none at all. In this case, you can just take the next 5 WLs from your stash and include it to your excess.

For example:

I have a total of 87 WLs.... The excess is 2 (7 if I'm buying bulks).

85 (or 80) WLs I keep for times like buying Geiger Chargers, Tackles, and other Providers. The excess WLs, I spend them on baits because I do fishing. The stuff I get from fishing, I sell them.

Rule of 5s is a way for me to earn income without having to farm for long hours.

This method works well if you have more than one way of earning WLs. If you only have one source of income, the small amount of usable WLs greatly limits the resources you'll acquire and you'll find yourself constantly taking 5 WLs away from your stash, unless you're farming.

You can take some ideas from my method and mix up a formula that perfectly suits your play style. After all, Growtopia's almost an entrepreneurship simulator, and the art of business doesn't always have one formula to success.
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    Never do selling sbs. It is very risky.
    Wasnt ever planning to but thanks for the notice anyways!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte487 View Post
    You can get a DL by combining 100 WLs or shattering a BGL. Thank me later.
    You ARE So smart !

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

Squire

Default Hello 12Poseidon03

I used to be a hardcore farmer (before the release of the rayman and magplant), and would like to give you my opinion. Saving WLs is a skill. It is sometimes hard to manage spendings, but some of the questions you need to think about before buying something is "Will this item REALLY benefit me? Could I ever RESELL this item for its original value? Could I LIVE without this item? Is it IMPORTANT?".

And since you farm daily (though I do not know how long), I would advise you to save up for Surgery Packs. It is 12,000 gems and reselling the pack will give you a good gem:word lock ratio.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Elure View Post
    I used to be a hardcore farmer (before the release of the rayman and magplant), and would like to give you my opinion. Saving WLs is a skill. It is sometimes hard to manage spendings, but some of the questions you need to think about before buying something is "Will this item REALLY benefit me? Could I ever RESELL this item for its original value? Could I LIVE without this item? Is it IMPORTANT?".

And since you farm daily (though I do not know how long), I would advise you to save up for Surgery Packs. It is 12,000 gems and reselling the pack will give you a good gem:word lock ratio.

Hope this helps!
    Yep everything is IMPORTANT tho maybe no essential...

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

Bfg lgrid 3 hours per day you get 20-30 wls everyday wait until you get 650wl 25-30 days and buy full water and stat auto harvest basically 4k stats and harvest them 2 times everyday you get 12-20 wl per day..

Quote Originally Posted by Lenrah View Post
    Bfg lgrid 3 hours per day you get 20-30 wls everyday wait until you get 650wl 25-30 days and buy full water and stat auto harvest basically 4k stats and harvest them 2 times everyday you get 12-20 wl per day..
    I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about... Care to explain? I don't know these shortened versions of things lol.

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU