Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do You Get Dls?

Squire

Default Hello 12Poseidon03

I used to be a hardcore farmer (before the release of the rayman and magplant), and would like to give you my opinion. Saving WLs is a skill. It is sometimes hard to manage spendings, but some of the questions you need to think about before buying something is "Will this item REALLY benefit me? Could I ever RESELL this item for its original value? Could I LIVE without this item? Is it IMPORTANT?".

And since you farm daily (though I do not know how long), I would advise you to save up for Surgery Packs. It is 12,000 gems and reselling the pack will give you a good gem:word lock ratio.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Elure View Post
    I used to be a hardcore farmer (before the release of the rayman and magplant), and would like to give you my opinion. Saving WLs is a skill. It is sometimes hard to manage spendings, but some of the questions you need to think about before buying something is "Will this item REALLY benefit me? Could I ever RESELL this item for its original value? Could I LIVE without this item? Is it IMPORTANT?".

And since you farm daily (though I do not know how long), I would advise you to save up for Surgery Packs. It is 12,000 gems and reselling the pack will give you a good gem:word lock ratio.

Hope this helps!
    Yep everything is IMPORTANT tho maybe no essential...
    Follow Tu_Mihi_Nescio on IG

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

I Don't want Tell You My IGN
    UwU UwU

Bfg lgrid 3 hours per day you get 20-30 wls everyday wait until you get 650wl 25-30 days and buy full water and stat auto harvest basically 4k stats and harvest them 2 times everyday you get 12-20 wl per day..

Quote Originally Posted by Lenrah View Post
    Bfg lgrid 3 hours per day you get 20-30 wls everyday wait until you get 650wl 25-30 days and buy full water and stat auto harvest basically 4k stats and harvest them 2 times everyday you get 12-20 wl per day..
    I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about... Care to explain? I don't know these shortened versions of things lol.

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

Quote Originally Posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post
    I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about... Care to explain? I don't know these shortened versions of things lol.
    you go to a world where you break for gems (bfg). do this until you get many wls, in this case 650. Buy a semi auto science station farm with all of those wls and sell the chems/chemical stuff for wls

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    you go to a world where you break for gems (bfg). do this until you get many wls, in this case 650. Buy a semi auto science station farm with all of those wls and sell the chems/chemical stuff for wls
    But isn't that long term investment ?
    "

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

Honestly, just farm whatever farmables you have and then find a free bfg that stocks chands and lgrid and you'll be set. Just try not to spend any wls.