Thread: Idea for a new item named the “Task Manager”

Lightbulb Idea for a new item named the “Task Manager”

Introduce a new item called Task Manager, an item that prevents scamming when a world owner asks for someone to break blocks in his public locks, the owner first wrenches the Task Manager and a button appears titled “Assign Player to a Task” he presses it and (the screen when you try to access someone to a lock appears) and clicks on the player, then the Task Manager will show the owner a button titled “Task Asssigned” then he inputs breaking 200 blocks of Laser grid type for example, then another button appears titled “Reward given when Task is Done” Owner clicks it and inputs the amount of World Locks to reward the breaker, the owner can’t remove the World Locks once put in Task Manager as to prevent scamming, Player gets notified when task is done and has to wrench the Task Manager to claim Reward. I think it is a great idea to prevent scamming from both sides. Thank you for reading

What if the breaker leaves the world and never comes back? Owner's got his wls stuck in the machine forever.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    What if the breaker leaves the world and never comes back? Owner's got his wls stuck in the machine forever.
    also if owner kicks the player or bans him from the world when hes 1 block away from claiming his reward.

but doesnt everyone use bfg nowadays? help break is not that much of a thing now since bfg is more guaranteed to reward
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    also if owner kicks the player or bans him from the world when hes 1 block away from claiming his reward.

but doesnt everyone use bfg nowadays? help break is not that much of a thing now since bfg is more guaranteed to reward
    Yes but not everyone can afford a BFG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    Well true, I suggest in that case that if the breaker leaves without breaking at least 80% of the blocks owner World Locks are to be taken back by the owner.

- - - Updated - - -

If owner bans or kicks the breaker, I suggest the reward is automatically redeemed by the breaker or something maybe that’ll work.

Quote Originally Posted by Youssef Mohamad View Post
    Yes but not everyone can afford a BFG
    bfg worlds are free
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

bfg worlds are free
    Not all but this item is for owners who need the gems too, it’s a win win situation where breaker gets paid in Word Locks and owner gets gems.