Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blind Trades

Squire

Default Blind Trades

Just asking if blind trades are legal or illegal because there are world doing blind trades and others get scammed from blind trades. Is this legal or no? Please give me your suggestions or opinions, thank you.
    IGN: SandLike
    Level: 60
    Plays Growtopia For Fun (Est. 2013)

I don’t think it’s illegal, but just frowned upon by the community. No one really gets scammed and it’s their choice to accept or not. Also, if it were to be illegal, BLINDTRADE would be nuked by now.

Scamming /= losing
    I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Blah blah photos

how can you get scammed if you accepted the trade yourself lol
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

They are perfectly legal but no wise person would ever play it because people would just commit fraud or run away
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

I can't feel bad for people on this issue because it requires trust and trusting a growtopian is just something you shouldn't do.

its legal but should you can be easily get scammed so dont do it unless your partner is trusted
    Just a weird forumer

~Insert more non-sense content here~

Discord: Felixcesar15#8880

Join forumers united

Can someone please explain to me what a blind trade is? I'm out of loop.

IGN: DREARY

Quote Originally Posted by Drearys View Post
    person A says row 5 item 10, person B has to put the item in his inventory following what row and column Person A requested, and then its person B's turn to request an item from person A's backpack. but most people dont respect this lol they will usually put a dirt block if they come across a crystal block in their inventory
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    person A says row 5 item 10, person B has to put the item in his inventory following what row and column Person A requested, and then its person B's turn to request an item from person A's backpack. but most people dont respect this lol they will usually put a dirt block if they come across a crystal block in their inventory
    I can see how this can go wrong. Seems like a complete sham and I don't understand why anyone would do this blind trading. Seems like nowadays people will do whatever they can to try to get a few WLS off of you. This is sad.

IGN: DREARY

I can see how this can go wrong. Seems like a complete sham and I don't understand why anyone would do this blind trading. Seems like nowadays people will do whatever they can to try to get a few WLS off of you. This is sad.
    anything that a youtuber does will quickly spread across the community and everyone will start doing it, and thats how it began
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

ok so it’s a trade game and it goes like this

Each person tells their maximum inventory space. Based on your screen resolution, the size of the inventory is different. Each column has 9 no mater what though.

Noobified: max? my max 17, 1 (17 items down the inventory, 1 item on the maximum row)
    Noob_777: my max is 3,2 (3 columns of the inventory, 2 items on the maximum row).

Then you proceed to play the game after knowing the inventory max. You take turns picking the coordinates of the item, for example 1,1 is the fist.

FOR OP: there is actually a way to tell if they’re scamming you. You could also play for fun, but nvm that. First are the doors and portals (light blue), sorted by rarity; the next thing is locks (orange), randomly sorted; then consumables (purple), which is sorted by rarity; then blocks (light blue), rarity-sorted; backgrounds (light tan), rarity-sorted; random parts such as surgery items (grey); then finally, clothing items (white) which are sorted BY RARITY (key tip).

IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS, IT’S A SCAM:

Noobified (17,1 (not my real in-game slots btw)): 3,2
    Noob_777 (is wearing clothes)(3,2): *puts dirt

As represented here, Noob_777 is wearing clothes so that’s what his maximum/last slot should be. This is a scam.

Also, if you request an item in a slot after a slot you’ve already requested, and the other person puts an item that’s LOWER RARITY than the previously requested item, then it’s also a scam.
    ign:neotERIC
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/neotericgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 200/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    ok so it’s a trade game and it goes like this

Each person tells their maximum inventory space. Based on your screen resolution, the size of the inventory is different. Each column has 9 no mater what though.

Noobified: max? my max 17, 1 (17 items down the inventory, 1 item on the maximum row)
    Noob_777: my max is 3,2 (3 columns of the inventory, 2 items on the maximum row).

Then you proceed to play the game after knowing the inventory max. You take turns picking the coordinates of the item, for example 1,1 is the fist.

FOR OP: there is actually a way to tell if they’re scamming you. You could also play for fun, but nvm that. First are the doors and portals (light blue), sorted by rarity; the next thing is locks (orange), randomly sorted; then consumables (purple), which is sorted by rarity; then blocks (light blue), rarity-sorted; backgrounds (light tan), rarity-sorted; random parts such as surgery items (grey); then finally, clothing items (white) which are sorted BY RARITY (key tip).

IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS, IT’S A SCAM:

Noobified (17,1 (not my real in-game slots btw)): 3,2
    Noob_777 (is wearing clothes)(3,2): *puts dirt

As represented here, Noob_777 is wearing clothes so that’s what his maximum/last slot should be. This is a scam.

Also, if you request an item in a slot after a slot you’ve already requested, and the other person puts an item that’s LOWER RARITY than the previously requested item, then it’s also a scam.
    100% genius right here.....

(i honestly didnt even know peeps did blind trades....)
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue