Thread: ANCIENTDESERTTEMPLE For WOTD.

Lesser Knight

Exclamation ANCIENTDESERTTEMPLE For WOTD.

I wanna submit my world ANCIENTDESERTTEMPLE for WOTD. Please give me your opinions.

Name:  0EA66B51-5E2D-486C-8F90-B9B11127A4B0.png
Views: 54
Size:  467.6 KB

Master Sorcerer

The sheer use of brown blocks, deep sand, and sand made it seems rather dry and boring. And I don't even see a temple, to begin with. Also, judging from the lack of signs, I believe that you can add a story to spice it up.

You need way more improvements, not going to lie though...
    Last edited by SixFace; 01-07-2020 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Typo
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

It looks quite common though it looks kinda errm the combination of blocks look nice however you may need some other blocks to put in because it’s kinda uh the same blocks are used everywhere? I like the tree design, that looks creative and it’s also my first time seeing such a tree design, nice but you need some improvement overall.

Theres no temple related to your world other than a cavern looking type of desert world. I suggest you adding at least a structure or evidences of some blocks that resembles a temple existing. Consider making it more interesting at your own pace.

Lacks on details inside the game. There are many great potential of adding some designs to make things more lively than a plain land of mostly nothingness but basic blocks laid out. You know you can experiment and no matter how bad it may look, remember that its a progress.

That concludes it. Also consider making your clouds more thicker. I understand if your budget wont make these suggestions possible.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

To be Human~