Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Feedback] Anniversary Week!

I personally don't like that the level requirement for Floating Speakers was changed in to Lv.50. Also the Superstar Shades being Lv.50 is just odd. The reason for this change was according to Ayame's post "easier to obtain for newer players". What does this actually mean? If you've been playing for 5 and 6 or 7 years, you're not a new player anymore.

Xp these days is so easy to earn, you can get Lv.50 in few days as a hardcore farmer. And before someome brings up the argument "not everyone farms". Lv 100 needs around 16,400,000xp. That's ONLY 9,000xp per day for the Floating Speakers or 7,500xp for the Superstar Shades. That's less than 30 minutes of farming each day (without Rayman's Fist), and plenty of other activities give xp too - with xp buffs designed for those activities.

The hour requirement is from my experience so much underestimated. All my friends who have been playing for years are way beyond 600 hours. Even players with 3-4 years are already at thousands of hours played. Floating Speakers should have at least 1,000 hours played limit and Superstar Shades 2,000 hours limit.

I feel that the current requirements don't make these items unique enough. Of course these are all just my thoughts, and apparently not many agree with me as a change was made.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Rave Hall Floor, Wall and stage drops only 1 or 2 blocks per box. And this box is 3-4wls each... Just rise it to 10 blocks per drop, let us to use these new blocks even after events.
    + Rave Haze Light(from geiger) and Rave Stage(p box) drops also 1 block per reward.. WHYYY, these blocks aren't like stuff blocks. We can't get them after one week.
    Name:  sad.PNG
Views: 114
Size:  14.4 KB
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Lesser Wizard

500 bells and 1000 fish tank... got 1 coin and 100 rockets..... :\

What's the secret to getting these?
    Last edited by Skyrat; 01-11-2020 at 05:15 AM.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    I personally don't like that the level requirement for Floating Speakers was changed in to Lv.50. Also the Superstar Shades being Lv.50 is just odd. The reason for this change was according to Ayame's post "easier to obtain for newer players". What does this actually mean? If you've been playing for 5 and 6 or 7 years, you're not a new player anymore.

Xp these days is so easy to earn, you can get Lv.50 in few days as a hardcore farmer. And before someome brings up the argument "not everyone farms". Lv 100 needs around 16,400,000xp. That's ONLY 9,000xp per day for the Floating Speakers or 7,500xp for the Superstar Shades. That's less than 30 minutes of farming each day (without Rayman's Fist), and plenty of other activities give xp too - with xp buffs designed for those activities.

The hour requirement is from my experience so much underestimated. All my friends who have been playing for years are way beyond 600 hours. Even players with 3-4 years are already at thousands of hours played. Floating Speakers should have at least 1,000 hours played limit and Superstar Shades 2,000 hours limit.

I feel that the current requirements don't make these items unique enough. Of course these are all just my thoughts, and apparently not many agree with me as a change was made.
    No, just no.

We all went through this last year, so I'm not going to reiterate what I had said before: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ent-discussion

In any case, I happy that Ubisoft took into consideration that people that have stuck with Growtopia all these years, whom managed to remain active would not have much free time like that had before for various reasons.

This change was absolutely the right direction to take.