Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are almost all rich people extremely arrogant and narcissistic?

Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    Same goes irl,

A. Normal rich people
    normal, mostly humble. Usually, people that don't have that much money than anyone else.

B. People that know they are richer than anyone else
    being a bit snobby, and buy everything they like and what they want. Examples are like those spoiled teens at Dr. Phil. Again, mostly teens.

C. People that know they are richer than anyone else but they know that money isn't the only thing to get a good life
    Mostly humble, usually matured and older people.

D. The richest ones, usually old people and already wise
    well... like Bill Gates.

People in GT is usually teens, therefore...take a look at B.
    There are also people that don’t care about wls and economy, just entertainment and interacting with friends.

Also there are the people that are poor and greedy like me (or is it only me 😂) and also likes interacting.
    ign:neotERIC
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/neotericgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 200/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfArt View Post
    Also every rich person buys dls I’ve got proof of several youtubers such as mrsongo buying them
    You're not serious right? Lumping every person that's considered rich in that category is very stupid.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Lesser Knight

Default YuP!

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Why are almost all rich people extremely arrogant and think that they are better than others?
    They like to show off their locks all day, and then validate all their arguments with "I have locks, I am better than you.".

People with many trade worlds are usually the most arrogant and unpleasant people.
    They are extremely narcissistic, and think the world revolves around them.

The most pleasant people are the ones with (usually) 1-100 Dls.

I'm not jealous, I've got plenty, but I'm not a narcissist.
    Thats right! I got bullied by a player with 96 dls and he kept saying my world was a noob world and to quit gt Mad me very sad

Why are almost all rich people extremely arrogant and think that they are better than others?
    not sure who was trying to prove themself better than others by claiming to be the smartest and 1st to invent the transmuted l dragon
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Lol sorry not “every” but a large majority and yes they don’t do anything I’ve shown proof but they said they need to see it themselves.

Well support can you explain why people who aren’t famous are banned with video and screenshots but not the rich?
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    You're not serious right? Lumping every person that's considered rich in that category is very stupid.
    People talk about greed as a problem but never mention envy being a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol sorry not “every” but a large majority and yes they don’t do anything I’ve shown proof but they said they need to see it themselves.

Well support can you explain why people who aren’t famous are banned with video and screenshots but not the rich?
    You must not hang around the forums enough to see it actually does happen. A person will be in threads saying they didn't do anything wrong then go on a rant about how important they are to the game and how Growtopia is dying ect ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    People talk about greed as a problem but never mention envy being a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

You must not hang around the forums enough to see it actually does happen. A person will be in threads saying they didn't do anything wrong then go on a rant about how important they are to the game and how Growtopia is dying ect ect.
    That’s usually because they’ve already been banned not in the process of being accused
    I absolutely LOVE horror. Anything scary I like. I’m not obsessed like posters all over my room etc. but I just really enjoy spooky things gives me those good chills. I recommend you watch Lupus Creepus or mike hommels reviews

People with many trade worlds are usually the most arrogant and unpleasant people.
    They are extremely narcissistic, and think the world revolves around them.
    I always observed this one because I usually stay on Trade Worlds like Seeds and etc. And yes, most of them are really arrogant and they are really toxic person (TBH).

What you sow is what you reap

Rich people can do whatever they want.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2018

join growtopia so it doesn't ever die.

That’s usually because they’ve already been banned not in the process of being accused
    If some one made an accusation about you I would think that you would appreciate moderators taking the time to get 100% proof before the final verdict.

If people can make a false report or edit videos/pictures than you can't use that as 100% proof because of possibility it could happen.

An investigation takes time. You can't expect to catch a person immediately. Just because you make a report today doesn't mean it will be resolved by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    I always observed this one because I usually stay on Trade Worlds like Seeds and etc. And yes, most of them are really arrogant and they are really toxic person (TBH).
    Most of them are young teens (or I hope they are at least) and don't know better. They get a smidge of superiority over somebody else and run with it. They still have a lot of maturing to do. Hopefully in the future they cringe at how they acted because they grew from it. However, it's still horrible at how they treat other people, and should not be excused, but explained.
    IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    If some one made an accusation about you I would think that you would appreciate moderators taking the time to get 100% proof before the final verdict.

If people can make a false report or edit videos/pictures than you can't use that as 100% proof because of possibility it could happen.

An investigation takes time. You can't expect to catch a person immediately. Just because you make a report today doesn't mean it will be resolved by tomorrow.
    That right there my fellow is where you’re wrong. I was banned for 8 days until support ended my ban why? Wasted told them that I scammed him and he went through the time and effort of going to a private server and faking the chat. I have video proof PM if you want to see it. It wasn’t until support saw major flaws in the items designs because they didn’t work properly on the private server that they unbanned me.

That proves staff don’t check logs and listen to the rich. They banned me with VIDEO PROOF yet they say they don’t ban unless they see it with their own eyes?

If you’re wondering why he accused me of scamming. He lowballed me when I sold him the world sellsong I got frustrated and told him hey can I have more please? He said your fault I’m not in the wrong just profiting.

I was like sure whatever and forgot about it with the single diamond lock he gave me and he sold the world for 40 dls. So why he faked a video? I dunno maybe he thought I recorded the whole thing and thought I’d ruin his reputation? Anyways everyone already knows the current wasted is a fake and he sold the account don’t know why staff hasn’t banned him.