Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best way to spend 150 Dls?

Buy a bunch of Rayman's Fists if you don't mind some stagnancy before earning again. I wouldn't call it "slacking off", however. I'm an invest-and-socialize type of guy, so this is totally something I would do if I had that kind of budget at hand.

Invest and then have fun. Work and play. =D
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meme. View Post
    Buy a bunch of Rayman's Fists if you don't mind some stagnancy before earning again. I wouldn't call it "slacking off", however. I'm an invest-and-socialize type of guy, so this is totally something I would do if I had that kind of budget at hand.

Invest and then have fun. Work and play. =D
    Rayman rose 10Dls in 1month btw.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

READ THIS!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Is-this-legal

New Video!

Lesser Wizard

Legal gambling
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

All i can say is:

Do the things you did before to earn those dls

Or legal gambling [Surgs, SSU, Dragon egg, etc]

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Squire

Default Hello HugeLock

Although you did not state whether you like to farm or trade to profit. I will list an option for each for you. You may already know this, but In case you do not, I'll write it now.

Option 1: You can invest in a farming set, such as a Rayman, Diamond Horns, Ancestral Riches (red), and Drago Scarf. You can farm in free BFGS that run all day long. Nowadays it is common to find L Grid BFGS, and L Grids to most people, are the best farmable right now. With this option, you can make roughly 50 WLs a day, depending on how long and fast you farm. This means, it would take you around 60 days (2 months) to make 30 DLs.

Option 2: You can also buy and sell high tier items (usually found in BUYGHC). Back when I was very active in this world (beginning of 2018), I made a lot of contacts and remember some players making 1-10 Dls of profit in a day. The idea is to understand the average price of the items (for example, Golden Angels) then buy it for lower than the average, and sell it for higher than the average.

If I missed anything, please send me some input.

Hope this help!

Quote Originally Posted by Elure View Post
    Although you did not state whether you like to farm or trade to profit. I will list an option for each for you. You may already know this, but In case you do not, I'll write it now.

Option 1: You can invest in a farming set, such as a Rayman, Diamond Horns, Ancestral Riches (red), and Drago Scarf. You can farm in free BFGS that run all day long. Nowadays it is common to find L Grid BFGS, and L Grids to most people, are the best farmable right now. With this option, you can make roughly 50 WLs a day, depending on how long and fast you farm. This means, it would take you around 60 days (2 months) to make 30 DLs.

Option 2: You can also buy and sell high tier items (usually found in BUYGHC). Back when I was very active in this world (beginning of 2018), I made a lot of contacts and remember some players making 1-10 Dls of profit in a day. The idea is to understand the average price of the items (for example, Golden Angels) then buy it for lower than the average, and sell it for higher than the average.

Hope this help!
    Ok dude but 2018 is 2 years apart from 2020 so we can't speak about that. And ya trading profit with exp items is good as long as you have a master degreee in economy is ok.

GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 105/125
    DLs: 60/200
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
    Instagram: alexkennygt
    Discord: AlexKenny#1719

Quote Originally Posted by Elure View Post

Hope this help!
    TBH with 150 dls he can make over 1dl daily easy, without grinding and farming.

I am not that rich so my answer is not that relevant but..
    I would get multiple sources of income...

I would get bfg and about 3-4 farms daily thats about 50wls depends on what farmable you use.

I would get vend world (rsp, rspblocks, or clothes, crime packs , etc.) you can get some decent profit daily.

I would also get tackles for like 60 dls. The also give good profit.

The rest of dls I would spend on stocking vend or investing in items that will rise or trade profiting.

-ZweckGT

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Rayman rose 10Dls in 1month btw.
    It's always steadily rising. Give it some time and it might just be considered a new currency along with the WLs and BGL for the entrepreneurial connoisseur.

I am, of course, just being deluded with my thoughts again.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Squire

Default Hello VoVoGames

Quote Originally Posted by VoVoGames View Post
    TBH with 150 dls he can make over 1dl daily easy, without grinding and farming.

I am not that rich so my answer is not that relevant but..
    I would get multiple sources of income...

I would get bfg and about 3-4 farms daily thats about 50wls depends on what farmable you use.

I would get vend world (rsp, rspblocks, or clothes, crime packs , etc.) you can get some decent profit daily.

I would also get tackles for like 60 dls. The also give good profit.

The rest of dls I would spend on stocking vend or investing in items that will rise or trade profiting.
    Thank you for your input. I hope our info can help the OP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlexKenny View Post
    Ok dude but 2018 is 2 years apart from 2020 so we can't speak about that. And ya trading profit with exp items is good as long as you have a master degreee in economy is ok.
    Thank you for your input. It's true that it's been 2 years since then, though there has not been any changes in the way the concept works.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Best way to spend 150 Dls? I need like 30 more for phoenix wings guys!
    Just simply buy tackle box with all of your dls and there you go 70 wls profit for 2 days and you dont need to work soo much
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc