Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The Witcher

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,918

    Default The Witcher

    Anyone know it? And love it?!
    O how little

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard sinecosine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    114

    Smile I do!

    I just finished watching The Witcher last night and it was good. Though it felt like some of the details lack coherence, the plot and production was, I must admit, TRULY MAGICAL, haha! I'd highly recommend y'all to watch it
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinecosine View Post
    I just finished watching The Witcher last night and it was good. Though it felt like some of the details lack coherence, the plot and production was, I must admit, TRULY MAGICAL, haha! I'd highly recommend y'all to watch it
    Same finished the Netflix original show, need more. Also finish the 3rd game. The wild hunt.
    O how little

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard sinecosine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    114

    Unhappy Oh, games.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Same finished the Netflix original show, need more. Also finish the 3rd game. The wild hunt.
    Too bad I haven't played any of The Witcher games franchise. ):
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    no i dont like horror movie
    but i watch "IT"

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinecosine View Post
    Too bad I haven't played any of The Witcher games franchise. ):
    If you are getting it, get witcher 3: wild hunt. Thoroughly enjoyable. And exquisite gameplay and NICE scenes

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    no i dont like horror movie
    but i watch "IT"
    It has adult content
    O how little

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    no i dont like horror movie
    but i watch "IT"
    IT'S scary don't u think
    Last edited by TeachMeHow; 01-09-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN OQ60

    BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

    Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Withcer from netflix is good.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •