View Poll Results: Should it become permanent?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 65.15%
  • No

23 34.85%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Make Geiger Charger a permanent item.

uhh just don’t break it?
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

make dna extractor perma too

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    make dna extractor perma too
    I second this. If Geiger charger was made perm item
    O how little

No.

Firstly, if you ever want to take back a placed block,we got Flashback Flan. Is it expensive? Heck yea, even more than 2 chargers probably. Still, it indirectly hurts Flashback Flan(which probably wasn't planned to have this high of a price honestly).

Secondly, it WILL hurt the economy and ultimately you too. Using a Geiger is kinda a phase for some people. When they are done, they will most likely sell all their geiger related items,like the charger. More will then be in the economy. Like people mentioned, it will probably drop to 20 to 30. This also affects you because it makes the chargers you earn worth less.

Thirdly, the charger is a luxury item. Not something mean't to profit off of by buying for investments. There's always the option to just hold the geiger.

P.S. this is a non-bias response. I do not use the Geiger ever now-a-days.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    ..Cause it wont be 70wls anymore. It will be 1-2 wls each and later multiple per wl.

so nope. It is great way for noob to get instant wls. While i was noob, i found 2 chargers. So i got wls from that in my first 2 months.
    I highly doubt it would drop to 1-2wls, or multiple per wl. Maybe around 30wls but that's still not that bad. The geiger charger is a very useful item for those who do not have alot of time for gt, and there will probably still be demand for it, even if it is less. Also when I read the 2nd part I thought you were against new players gaining wls at first, try rephrasing your sentences :3 The way you put the 2nd sentence in makes it seem as if it had a negative connotation. Also, if the price of chargers dropped, then new players would be able to afford them & get black and white crystals easier & quicker so there's really not much to lose anyways.
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to dragons 🐉
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    -
    PFP: topazi 😭😭

it's likely the price will drop to 10 wl-15 wl

Just a normal human and normal player

🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

it will never be a permanent block , since its super easy to scam geigers with it
    ign: V3K1

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    No.

Firstly, if you ever want to take back a placed block,we got Flashback Flan. Is it expensive? Heck yea, even more than 2 chargers probably. Still, it indirectly hurts Flashback Flan(which probably wasn't planned to have this high of a price honestly).

Secondly, it WILL hurt the economy and ultimately you too. Using a Geiger is kinda a phase for some people. When they are done, they will most likely sell all their geiger related items,like the charger. More will then be in the economy. Like people mentioned, it will probably drop to 20 to 30. This also affects you because it makes the chargers you earn worth less.

Thirdly, the charger is a luxury item. Not something mean't to profit off of by buying for investments. There's always the option to just hold the geiger.

P.S. this is a non-bias response. I do not use the Geiger ever now-a-days.
    Agree. And when i say that it drop super low, i dont talk in year, i think positive and try see next 5-7 years if gt survive. All who stop using geiger will sell their chargers and then we suddenly have tons of chargers in market. Lets think surg rare drop items. They are like trash. And i think surg items must be harder to get, cause i got 2 chargers yes, but i have got only i glass from surgs. So maybe charger is more like autoclave. Those i have 3 or 4 and i have done surgs now 1.5 years while i used geiger 3 months or max 4.

And yes, i don't use geiger now days either so if you think that i lose some profit in this, then u wrong. I stopped using geiger when rayman came in store, cause i'm after all farmer.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Lesser Knight

Agree and disagree...
    Agree: if you have Geiger Charger Placed. Yesterday I met someone have 60placed. He said hard to sell because Expensive.
    Disagree: if permanent item, geiger charger worth 80wls and no geiger placed price (cheap). Maybe geiger charger can to be 50 wl or low because so many geiger charger in growtopia

Lesser Wizard

Why exactly would people want it to be perma? This will only crash the Geiger community.
    GrowID: GRRM
    19 | Part-time guitarist, part-time engineering student.

Reach Role Level 10 (0/6)
    Get 10 WOTDs (0/10)

Default *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    Why exactly would people want it to be perma? This will only crash the Geiger community.
    It's the Geiger users that are asking for that 😂

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    It's the Geiger users that are asking for that
    No we ain't. And I'm an active crystal hoarder with 10 chargers. I'm really fine with it not being perma, makes it exclusive and more expensive than if it were.
    GrowID: GRRM
    19 | Part-time guitarist, part-time engineering student.

Reach Role Level 10 (0/6)
    Get 10 WOTDs (0/10)