Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Growtopia Notification

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight GummyJ0SH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    High Hrothgar
    Posts
    34

    Default Growtopia Notification

    Every growtopia always has an event from their server and other players missed out while doing their business in real life.

    They should add Growtopia Notification from their mobile devices (iOS & Android)

    and also Security Camera, to make sure that the players entered the world or not

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Deterxfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummyJ0SH View Post
    Every growtopia always has an event from their server and other players missed out while doing their business in real life.

    They should add Growtopia Notification from their mobile devices (iOS & Android)

    and also Security Camera, to make sure that the players entered the world or not
    +1 for the notification

    And what you mean by "Also security camera, to make sure that the players entered the world or not"

    [ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

    [ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight GummyJ0SH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    High Hrothgar
    Posts
    34

    Default Replied

    Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    +1 for the notification

    And what you mean by "Also security camera, to make sure that the players entered the world or not"
    It's like in real life CCTV cam lmao, then it will send it to your device and get notification

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Yes, A notification will be a good one!
    @stopdawndrop.gt

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummyJ0SH View Post
    Every growtopia always has an event from their server and other players missed out while doing their business in real life.

    They should add Growtopia Notification from their mobile devices (iOS & Android)

    and also Security Camera, to make sure that the players entered the world or not
    Imagine players entering back and forth spamming notifications in your device

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Imagine players entering back and forth spamming notifications in your device
    Then you found out your flagship phone is lagging as hell because bots spamming notifications on you
    Just a weird and unknown forumer

    My waifu is...


    Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    cool one question, may i steal ur eggs?
    Join forumers united

  7. #7
    Squire owenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The UwU Void
    Posts
    24

    Lightbulb .

    Yeah I do think notification would be a great idea... I just don't thing the game engine can handle it. If the game was rewritten in something Like C++ then this might be possible.
    Years Playing GT: 6 (almost 7) years
    Old IGN: Owenge
    New IGN: BanWave

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •