Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Movie suggestion

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer BverX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    524

    Default Movie suggestion

    Please suggest some good movies I can watch, i'll check it out later.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Star Wars (original trilogy and the prequel trilogy), Me Before You, any Marvels movie, Deadpool, Godzilla King of the Monster, Kong Skull Island, and idk..
    tu me manques.

    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,428

    Default

    Being John Malkovich
    Synechdoche New York
    The Big Lebrowsky
    any Wes Anderson movie
    Pulp Fiction

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BverX View Post
    Please suggest some good movies I can watch, i'll check it out later.
    Any preferred genres?
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard sinecosine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    114

    Cool Suggestions!

    Here's my list:
    • John Wick (Chapters 1, 2, 3)
    • Ad Astra
    • Inception
    • Project Almanac
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer BverX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    Any preferred genres?
    Anything will do

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sinecosine View Post
    Here's my list:
    • John Wick (Chapters 1, 2, 3)
    • Ad Astra
    • Inception
    • Project Almanac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Being John Malkovich
    Synechdoche New York
    The Big Lebrowsky
    any Wes Anderson movie
    Pulp Fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    Star Wars (original trilogy and the prequel trilogy), Me Before You, any Marvels movie, Deadpool, Godzilla King of the Monster, Kong Skull Island, and idk..
    I appreciate it thanks!
    I'm looking for more movies I can check.

  7. #7
    Squire GummyJ0SH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    High Hrothgar
    Posts
    24

    Cool Movie Suggestion

    Back to the Future Trilogy

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Hidden Figures

    The real(ish) story of three black women who worked for NASA at a time of racial segregation. Heart warming and feel good, whilst still casting light on the ugly history of race relations in the US.

    Worth a watch 8/10

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    14,077

    Default

    Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer BverX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Thanks for the movies, I was inactive watching them all .

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    The ultimate must watch list :
    ~ inception
    ~ Interstellar
    ~ Prestige
    ~ memento
    ~ Shawshank Redemption

    The Ultimate Trilogy Watch :
    ~ The hobbit
    ~ Lord of the Rings
    ~ John wick
    ~ The Dark Knight

    That's my list
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    14,077

    Default

    The Matrix movies are pretty good too.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    ~ inception
    ~ Interstellar
    ~ Prestige
    ~ memento
    ~ The Dark Knight
    I think I'm seeing a pattern here...
    i agree tho

    Signature v9.1


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    14,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    I think I'm seeing a pattern here...
    i agree tho
    Ah yes, Nistopher Colon.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    The Dirt

    Contact Me:

    Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer BverX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    The Dirt
    I can't find the movie, do you mind sending me the trailer?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    The ultimate must watch list :
    ~ inception
    ~ Interstellar
    ~ Prestige
    ~ memento
    ~ Shawshank Redemption

    The Ultimate Trilogy Watch :
    ~ The hobbit
    ~ Lord of the Rings
    ~ John wick
    ~ The Dark Knight

    That's my list
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    The Matrix movies are pretty good too.
    Once again, i'll be hiding in my bat cave. Thanks!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BverX View Post
    I can't find the movie, do you mind sending me the trailer?
    It should be on Netflix

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NOp5ROn1HE

    Contact Me:

    Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •