Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are male players treated so differently than females players?

you know 80% of gt players are children don't u i actually wish i would get treated like that, its fun seeing people get salty

also my advice to you is to use this mustache to chase away all the boys who might be following you, try it
    Name:  best mustache ever.png
Views: 222
Size:  16.6 KB
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    you know 80% of gt players are children don't u i actually wish i would get treated like that, its fun seeing people get salty

also my advice to you is to use this mustache to chase away all the boys who might be following you, try it
    Name:  best mustache ever.png
Views: 222
Size:  16.6 KB
    IGN:DragonicYT
    IG:@dragonicyoutube

very mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Kids will be kids, you can decide for yourself if it's your problem. If you take it too seriously, you get offended, but if you don't take seriously, nothing.

It isn't just females. It happens to everyone, don't think that your gender affects anything here. The kids are just jealous.
    Kids are never jealous whenever things are like that. Some kids are just influenced to be like this or that, making them to believe that it is entertaining or funny for them to do so even if it is hurtful or offending. Kids dont often realise theyre wrong and they just go with whatever their nature nourishes them to act like. If a kid is nourished right, then there are no cases of these happening.

And yes, this happens to everyone but there are levels where surperiority takes a lot, therefore giving them advantage to say things that they can do that the person cant.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

To be Human~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Kids are never jealous whenever things are like that. Some kids are just influenced to be like this or that, making them to believe that it is entertaining or funny for them to do so even if it is hurtful or offending. Kids dont often realise theyre wrong and they just go with whatever their nature nourishes them to act like. If a kid is nourished right, then there are no cases of these happening.

And yes, this happens to everyone but there are levels where surperiority takes a lot, therefore giving them advantage to say things that they can do that the person cant.
    Keeping in mind that more than half of the kids in GT are from 3rd world countries where their culture and religion oppresses women, they may act that way.

When I still had my purple set, I’ve had people call me gay and chase me around and bother me. This one guy went up to me and said something along the lines of this:

“I’m gay too, so can I have your ances?”
    he wasn’t gay smh

I’m not even gay. Also, since we’re at the topic already, why is being gay an insult? I know someone who is considered gay, and that doesn’t change anything! It’s completely the same as a straight person. Why is being gay a joke?
    ign:neotERIC
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/neotericgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 200/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Actually, my gender does affect alot of the things said to me. You're a guy right? Anyone ever tell you to go back to the kitchen because that's where you belong? And that women are supposed to be servants to men?
    How dare you assume my gender?

Guys get told the most horrific things too, but they don't take it too seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    When I still had my purple set, I’ve had people call me gay and chase me around and bother me. This one guy went up to me and said something along the lines of this:

“I’m gay too, so can I have your ances?”
    he wasn’t gay smh

I’m not even gay. Also, since we’re at the topic already, why is being gay an insult? I know someone who is considered gay, and that doesn’t change anything! It’s completely the same as a straight person. Why is being gay a joke?
    Most of the 5-year-olds are extremely religious 200iq individuals that can't think for themselves.
    In certain middle eastern and Asian countries where (a certain religion) exists, gay people are likely to
    get beaten and tortured to death.

tl;dr Kids are stupid!

Lesser Knight

I agree with the first thing somewhat. But then again this is growtopia there are people who will be more "superior" to others in some kind of way no I'm not talking in terms of wealth but intellect that I would agree somewhat with I guess.

very mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Keeping in mind that more than half of the kids in GT are from 3rd world countries where their culture and religion oppresses women, they may act that way.

Mhm. Thats why humanity is cruel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Because its a mockery to people who are sticking on how theyre feeling, even on vice versa of it. People are taught, educated, and encouraged to be in a straight line wether they like it or not. People who doesnt listen and wanted to be who they are, will most likely to be seen as a bad person. A disgrace to the humanity. Strengthen by other things that people believed in. Even in schools there are teachers who are siding with their opinions on being different to one another.

It is a joke because some people likes to be a jerk whilst some just dont understand why theyre changing and they just cant accept it on what have other people told them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonicYT View Post
    I agree with the first thing somewhat. But then again this is growtopia there are people who will be more "superior" to others in some kind of way no I'm not talking in terms of wealth but intellect that I would agree somewhat with I guess.
    Well it happens on mostly everything that allows interacting with other players. People will always compare to things that they have or capable of.
    //iostream
    using namespace std

Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

To be Human~

Lesser Knight

Mhm. Thats why humanity is cruel.

- - - Updated - - -

Because its a mockery to people who are sticking with on how theyre feeling, even on vice versa of it. People are taught, educated, and encouraged to be in a straight line wether they like it or not. People who doesnt listen and wanted to be who they are, will most likely to be seen as a bad person. A disgrace to the humanity. Strengthen by other things that people believed in. Even in schools there are teachers who are siding with their opinions on being different to one another.

It is a joke because some people likes to be a jerk whilst some just dont understand why theyre changing and they just cant accept it on what have other people told them.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it happens on mostly everything that allows interacting with other players. People will always compare to things that they have or capable of.
    Usually people don't boast about their superiority and they just know it and keep it to themselves I guess and just use it secretly to make smart moves/gains but uh yeah I kinda feel that this thread isn't really needed much but uh I'm free to be criticized I guess.

very mysterious.

They just wanted attention because they can’t get girls in real life (like me), but i agree that is immature.
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

I think it's more of a societal issue, and GT reflects that. It's especially common in the gaming community, because a lot of gamers tend to be straight white guys who aren't exactly going to treat any outsiders of their in-group the same as insiders. Though the white part is a bit less applicable to GT given that it has players literally around the world. I'd say more but it'd probably result in GT Gamergate.

Also, it really sucks that happened to you, I hope you reported them. It's really crappy when it happens, and I know from experience (though it was racially motivated in my case).

IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 94 / 125
    900,000 gems / 1,000,000
    Steam
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Hi NekoWolf!

Your question regarding the male pubescent players on Growtopia has an extremely easy explanation. They are kids. Growtopia's player base consists of mostly stupid children. Growtopia developers added /ignore for events like this.
    growid: slinkyman

im losing my sanity