Thread: I've got a glitch and I don't where to put this soooo

Lightbulb I've got a glitch and I don't where to put this soooo

So basiclly this glitch is when I went bfg looking for a friend and ran about , I noticed there was little what seemed to be rayman fists cricleing my feet as I ran. I ran some investigations and saw that sometimes it turns orange like when you charge a rayman for super punch. I also noticed that sometimes it doesn't do which I find out to be of the owner ( I THINK). I THINK that whenever owner punches (he was using rayman fists) I have one more tiny fists added on to my feet. I asked him if he saw or no, he said yes it was strange. I don't know what the kind of voodoo magic is this but I assure you I dont have rayman fists or fancy editing on the picture ( 1st can't afford and 2nd bad at editing or Photoshopping lol ) I'll post the picture bellow. I Think I found a unique glitch! Also I want wearing sorceres tunic I am wearing winterbit Mail you can see the snowflake effects from it in picture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post
    So basiclly this glitch is when I went bfg looking for a friend and ran about , I noticed there was little what seemed to be rayman fists cricleing my feet as I ran. I ran some investigations and saw that sometimes it turns orange like when you charge a rayman for super punch. I also noticed that sometimes it doesn't do which I find out to be of the owner ( I THINK). I THINK that whenever owner punches (he was using rayman fists) I have one more tiny fists added on to my feet. I asked him if he saw or no, he said yes it was strange. I don't know what the kind of voodoo magic is this but I assure you I dont have rayman fists or fancy editing on the picture ( 1st can't afford and 2nd bad at editing or Photoshopping lol ) I'll post the picture bellow.
    Actually I can't I dont know why

- - - Updated - - -

So basiclly this glitch is when I went bfg looking for a friend and ran about , I noticed there was little what seemed to be rayman fists cricleing my feet as I ran. I ran some investigations and saw that sometimes it turns orange like when you charge a rayman for super punch. I also noticed that sometimes it doesn't do which I find out to be of the owner ( I THINK). I THINK that whenever owner punches (he was using rayman fists) I have one more tiny fists added on to my feet. I asked him if he saw or no, he said yes it was strange. I don't know what the kind of voodoo magic is this but I assure you I dont have rayman fists or fancy editing on the picture ( 1st can't afford and 2nd bad at editing or Photoshopping lol ) I'll post the picture bellow.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I can't I dont know why
    I found a way!
    https://i.ibb.co/nPszbdW/image.png
    Last edited by 12Poseidon03; 01-10-2020 at 11:18 PM. Reason: FYI
    Follow Tu_Mihi_Nescio on IG

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

I Don't want Tell You My IGN
    UwU UwU

Bugs & Glitches sub-forum.

Were you wearing the Sorcerer's Tunic of Mystery? It's been happening since the release of it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...FistGlitch.jpg

I wasn't able to directly send the photo ^

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Bugs & Glitches sub-forum.

Were you wearing the Sorcerer's Tunic of Mystery? It's been happening since the release of it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...FistGlitch.jpg

I wasn't able to directly send the photo ^
    Nope I was wearing winter not mail u see that snowflake thing? From winterbit Mail also I updated the phone thing

- - - Updated - - -

Nope I was wearing winter not mail u see that snowflake thing? From winterbit Mail also I updated the phone thing
    Nononono its on mah feet it's also not blackish colored

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fists on me is tinier and colored depending on the type of punch ( normal or charged)

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

- - - Updated - - -
    I couldn't see your photo at first.

- - - Updated - - -
    That's something new, never seen that happening before. No idea what causes it.

Also where sub forum at
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...s-amp-Glitches - Correct sub-forum would be here, but as you already created a thread just wait for a staff member to move this in there.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    I couldn't see your photo at first.

That's something new, never seen that happening before. No idea what causes it.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...s-amp-Glitches - Correct sub-forum would be here, but as you already created a thread just wait for a staff member to move this in there.
    Nice thanks for the info!

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

It's from the old iotm. Those star fighty fight thingies. I own te red one and it happens all the time. It is a kinda old glitch. Does nothing tho/harmless.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    It's from the old iotm. Those star fighty fight thingies. I own te red one and it happens all the time. It is a kinda old glitch. Does nothing tho/harmless.
    Huh care to explain?

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [57/125]

UwU UwU

Huh care to explain?
    No, I don't care to explain. Thank you very much.

XD Well, assuming you shut down what the other guy was saying about it not being sorcerer's tunic cause you were wearing a different shirt and this time you didn't say I was wrong, I'm guessing my guess was right.

Also, even though I want to explain, I can't. I don't code the game. I don't know why it happens. If you had to hear my guess, its probably from some sort of animation the iotm makes that glitches the fist out, but I have no clue.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.