Thread: Support Cant Fix Problems

Default Support Cant Fix Problems

Hello, this is the fourth and last thread I will be making about the game glitch which allowed someone to steal guilds. Basically over 3 months ago , my guild ( sheep ) was hacked by that glitch which made me lose the guild and the world. After contacting support and repeatedly having the case getting shut down , misthios finally contacted me but he was only able to return me the guild lock ( 3 levels below the original one ) as he was unable to check logs for the world and the lock and asked me to wait for support. For the past 2 months , when imaging moderators in game,they would say that support is doing their best to fix it. 2 months have past and still nothing has been done. When I talked to @ordric about it in game , he silenced me for 7 days even though it was not against the rules.

Growtopia should not be letting players take the blame for a glitch that was caused by the game...

How is 3 months not enough to check the logs and restore a world??
    IGN : DC88

Hey iSpray, I understand your concern regarding the issue but I don't understand why you would post this here on the forums and or what you would gain from posting this thread. There is absolutely nothing that we can do and this post will get locked since support does not discuss those matters on the forums.

We have none of the information regarding the case and why you got silenced for 7 days for asking. Your only option is to contact them again, if what you are saying is true then I wouldn't see why they won't help you regarding your case but if they have given you an ultimatum they will just lock your future cases.
    wow nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    Hey iSpray, I understand your concern regarding the issue but I don't understand why you would post this here on the forums and or what you would gain from posting this thread. There is absolutely nothing that we can do and this post will get locked since support does not discuss those matters on the forums.

We have none of the information regarding the case and why you got silenced for 7 days for asking. Your only option is to contact them again, if what you are saying is true then I wouldn't see why they won't help you regarding your case but if they have given you an ultimatum they will just lock your future cases.
    Posting here will allow me to get a respond from a support when they are closing this thread. I need a respond instead of just waiting a few more months.
    IGN : DC88

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

They don't care, that's the case. It has been like this since the beginning of the game.
    Growtopia Veteran - played since 2013. Quitted 2017 and 2019. A lurker, thread killer and a small minimod.

I don't think you would get silenced for that, that'd be slightly ironic.
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISprayGt View Post
    Hello, this is the fourth and last thread I will be making about the game glitch which allowed someone to steal guilds. Basically over 3 months ago , my guild ( sheep ) was hacked by that glitch which made me lose the guild and the world. After contacting support and repeatedly having the case getting shut down , misthios finally contacted me but he was only able to return me the guild lock ( 3 levels below the original one ) as he was unable to check logs for the world and the lock and asked me to wait for support. For the past 2 months , when imaging moderators in game,they would say that support is doing their best to fix it. 2 months have past and still nothing has been done. When I talked to @ordric about it in game , he silenced me for 7 days even though it was not against the rules.

Growtopia should not be letting players take the blame for a glitch that was caused by the game...

How is 3 months not enough to check the logs and restore a world??
    Just be patient, good luck with your case.