Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Crashing Glitch & Commands not working.

Default [MERGED] Crashing Glitch & Commands not working.

Hey everyone. Just hijacking this thread to keep you in the loop.

The crash issue is being investigated right now - hopefully everything should be back to normal before long. We're aware of the fact that the recent server restart to apply some fixes had an unintentional side-effect of commands not being able to be input.

This is being looked into as well, and hopefully will also be back to normal before long.

I'll keep you up to date on any info in this thread.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Misthios; 01-11-2020 at 08:43 PM.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

U on pc? I have this same problem in love and i think that i maybe know what they do, but not sure, we need mods
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    U on pc? I have this same problem in love and i think that i maybe know what they do, but not sure, we need mods
    Yeah, im affected as well.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    https://growcord.xyz
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

This is what happens:

Can we get some mod online and ban this dude? Even when there is others, banning some would help. This one has mini u in his acc so maybe he wouldn't like to get banned..

Quote Originally Posted by Romai Mori View Post
    Lately I have been suddenly crashing out of nowhere, first comes a freeze, then the game crashes.

It’s not just me either... People in SEEDS are also experiencing this
    I think it’s a server malfunction or something
    This has been happening to me too. Happened to me in UAE, Seeds, Buyghc. These crashes aren't random and definitely not from the servers. I can tell because they only happen at some populated worlds.

These are attacks and I assume a bug that some kid found which enabled him to crash the world and this time not just the sub server. I'm not an expert on these type of matters but I assume that they're basically over sending packets to the server and thus making that specific world to crash. Maybe they get bots to enter and leave the world super fast at the same time? I don't know but they're definitely not from the server itself. Mods, staff, anyone please investigate this as I can't go to any populated worlds without crashing because of these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fathi11 GT View Post
    This has been happening to me too. Happened to me in UAE, Seeds, Buyghc. These crashes aren't random and definitely not from the servers. I can tell because they only happen at some populated worlds.

These are attacks and I assume a bug that some kid found which enabled him to crash the world and this time not just the sub server. I'm not an expert on these type of matters but I assume that they're basically over sending packets to the server and thus making that specific world to crash. Maybe they get bots to enter and leave the world super fast at the same time? I don't know but they're definitely not from the server itself. Mods, staff, anyone please investigate this as I can't go to any populated worlds without crashing because of these people.
    See my vid. they does that for pc memory. Suddenly gt uses 100% of my pc memory and game crash. I can see who does it and when i ignore dude, i'm safe

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    See my vid. they does that for pc memory. Suddenly gt uses 100% of my pc memory and game crash. I can see who does it and when i ignore dude, i'm safe
    But my pc's memory could run any game smoothly at no lag no matter what so I'm not really sure if it's from the memory. Even if he can overload the game, my pc would never reach 100% pc memory or even any close to that value so idk tbf. Well my only hope is to wait till they sleep and then go to the worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Fathi11 GT View Post
    But my pc's memory could run any game smoothly at no lag no matter what so I'm not really sure if it's from the memory. Even if he can overload the game, my pc would never reach 100% pc memory or even any close to that value so idk tbf. Well my only hope is to wait till they sleep and then go to the worlds
    well i have 16GB ram and boom all used in just seconds. And no, in normal case my pc wont use over 40% of memory

In my vid all is in Finnish so Mt is same as MB, so if 16GB ram is not enough for growtopia then there is much players who are absolutely screwed

Default Uhm Devs you better check growtopia again

For some reason we always crash. Like you game freeze and never move and your phone gets hot for some reason.
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60

Current Goals
    Get WOTD Once! ( seriously ) --Never Lucky-- -
    Get atleast to 50 Gtokens - 33/50
    Have atleast a UT -

The crash occurs when someone is doing the Percent(%) glitch. I bet you all know this. But I don't know if it is really the Percent Glitch cause this. On my observation: Everytime when someone does this glitch, it causes lag and the game crashes.

With all sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

~Desiderta

Serf

Angry Crashing glitch

hey guys theres a new glitch going around where these certain characters make you crash. people spam it especially in worlds that have a lot of people trying to trade or socialize. its %`%`%`%`%`%`%`%`%`%`%`%`%. its really annoying and i have to close the whole growtopia window and restart it. devs or mods ban and fix this plz its getting really annoying. the world LOVE has a bunch of these spammers. smh