Thread: [BUG] Mods getting removed when switching worlds

Default Can someone please have a look on Gemonada because it a bug because of the update eve

Hello I'm a chef 9 on my alt and I cook Gemonade but I got 2 complain from customer about buying Gemonade and use it and it didnt work on 1 and 1min on one so he have buy third one from my shop and it work. So there a bug on it so can someone please fix the issue, I dont want my customer to lose wl for buying gemonada to use for ship mission and it dont work. Can administration please look up the issue because it just start on this update event. Ty

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

The item's name is Gemonade

Also, yes, we all know this is the most active subforum and posting here will get more attention, but this should be have been posted to Bugs and Glitches.
    hi

Default Sure will ty

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    The item's name is Gemonade

Also, yes, we all know this is the most active subforum and posting here will get more attention, but this should be have been posted to Bugs and Glitches.
    Sorry I'm still new to form and so this my first time doing the thread post and I didnt know where to post the issue but I did what u said and post on bug and fix ty

Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    Hello I'm a chef 9 on my alt and I cook Gemonade but I got 2 complain from customer about buying Gemonade and use it and it didnt work on 1 and 1min on one so he have buy third one from my shop and it work. So there a bug on it so can someone please fix the issue, I dont want my customer to lose wl for buying gemonada to use for ship mission and it dont work. Can administration please look up the issue because it just start on this update event. Ty
    were they using other food buffs with it? if you use, say, skill spice after gemonade, skill space destroys the gemonade effect. pointing this out since i see most people using skill spice for startopia, and this is a mistake ive made quite a few times.
    Ariana

Default [BUG] Mods getting removed when switching worlds

Name:  unknown.png
Views: 166
Size:  211.0 KB
Views: 163
Size:  74.7 KB

This is a weird bug, it seems to work sometimes, but then not work other times. Not sure how fast you have to move to another world after getting a mod, but it doesn't seem to be world related or guaranteed to remove all the time.

Basically all you need to do is use a consumable/do an activity giving you a mod, go to another world and voila! Sometimes it completely removes the mod, sometimes it stays. It's not consistent and I had multiple people try and same thing for them, working and not working randomly. Works with malpractice, consumables, food buffs, etc.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice

Happened to me with mal yesterday

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Super Moderator

The team is aware of this issue and it has already been reported.

Default No they only use gemonade

Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    were they using other food buffs with it? if you use, say, skill spice after gemonade, skill space destroys the gemonade effect. pointing this out since i see most people using skill spice for startopia, and this is a mistake ive made quite a few times.
    No they only use gemonade
    Because skill spice cant stack on top gemonade
    U can only use one buff at time so they know it dont stack.
    Player that do ship for profit they dont use skill spice
    Only gemonade because of 500gem per mission
    They only use skill spice for the boss
    But when regular farming for upgrade they use gemonade for gem
    So that why I need someone to have a look at gemonade and fix bug.

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
Views: 166
Size:  211.0 KB
Views: 163
Size:  74.7 KB

This is a weird bug, it seems to work sometimes, but then not work other times. Not sure how fast you have to move to another world after getting a mod, but it doesn't seem to be world related or guaranteed to remove all the time.

Basically all you need to do is use a consumable/do an activity giving you a mod, go to another world and voila! Sometimes it completely removes the mod, sometimes it stays. It's not consistent and I had multiple people try and same thing for them, working and not working randomly. Works with malpractice, consumables, food buffs, etc.
    Should be good now , found the issue and was taken care off..

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Happened to me with mal yesterday
    Mal? I wasn't with you!

Okokok, ik he means malady nobody needs 2 correct me.
    Honestly though, never happened to me yet. But I don't rly use consumables too much anyway...
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    We all know that you enjoy the extra world locks i would too
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Mal? I wasn't with you!

Okokok, ik he means malady nobody needs 2 correct me.
    Honestly though, never happened to me yet. But I don't rly use consumables too much anyway...
    I mean mal practice tho

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv