Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The game is dying & solutions

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    Spoiler 1:
    You don't need to follow the story to continue playing. The game will still be a free-to-play game which has the added bonus of attracting inactive people into actually playing the game. Right now everyone's focusing on economy, which makes the game boring to play.

Spoiler 2:
    Not everyone lives at the NASA. Plus Google ranking actually depends on your website's loading speed. It is sufficient to think of regions where internet connection is not really fast.

Spoiler 3:
    If it's possible with the current engine, let them do it. They're here to work on something after all, they're not getting their salaries to watch people play.
    However, if it isn't possible, then they may drop the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, with enough effort, they can make something perfect. They just need to have the right mindset and the will to make a better game.

Expand perhaps?
    It's hard to explain kinda lols.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Did you ever experienced the support assistance of other games? If you want a reply less then a day, maybe you should try a game has 50-100k downloads in total lol.
    Customer support is crucial for customer experience. This needs to be worked on.
    Technology is amazing!

Don't forget to check out this awesome website!

Banned

Spoiler 1:
    You don't need to follow the story to continue playing. The game will still be a free-to-play game which has the added bonus of attracting inactive people into actually playing the game. Right now everyone's focusing on economy, which makes the game boring to play.

Spoiler 2:
    Not everyone lives at the NASA. Plus Google ranking actually depends on your website's loading speed. It is sufficient to think of regions where internet connection is not really fast.

Spoiler 3:
    If it's possible with the current engine, let them do it. They're here to work on something after all, they're not getting their salaries to watch people play.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, with enough effort, they can make something perfect. They just need to have the right mindset and the will to make a better game.

Expand perhaps?
    No need to have false hopes, everything dies eventually, so will I, so will You.

Spoiler 1:

Spoiler 2:

Spoiler 3:
    1.)Growtopia is a social game so it doesn't really need a story, each player has their own story, although it could use a lore to the game but it isn't really that necessary. Plus do you even know what "free-to-play" means? I Don't really understand why you brought that up lol.

2.)Again, I don't see any reason why you need a faster loading time when loading the main page, it's not that you always go there.
    Besides, it only takes 3-8 seconds to load.

3.)Who knows if it is possible? That's why I said it's better to do it in another updated engine/modern engine, plus an advantage we get is a faster and optimized growtopia, hit two birds with one stone...

- - - Updated - - -

Customer support is crucial for customer experience. This needs to be worked on.
    What kind of support are you really asking?

If it's like a bug or something or a security question (or anything on that area) then they will reply a few mins/hours after you emailed them.

If it's something about hacked accounts or if you got scammed then they won't help you because it's partly your fault, you were not careful and didn't double-check everything (referring to security measures).
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Talking Haha

I love the Growtopia support since they are doing their best and there's nothing wrong with the loading time for me it doesn't bother me in anyway. Growtopia stories would be good like challenge or riddles that have stories.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

What i don't understand is why there are so many of these posts.
    I honestly don't think Gt is dying RIGHT NOW, well yes, people are not content with the game, and neither am i, truly, but you don't see the game losing numbers rapidly, it's like people have come to the realization that Gt will shut down someday and are thinking the game is dying.
    I digress, you can raise awareness about it, i don't personally mind.
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 61
    Pentavus #5560 (Discord)

I do things sometimes

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
    SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
    MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES