Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 63

Thread: Let’s make a story

  1. #49
    Master Sorcerer SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Big gorilla attacking the school. He was happy because he doesn't like school then the gorilla charged at him.

  2. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    Big gorilla attacking the school. He was happy because he doesn't like school then the gorilla charged at him.
    And he got charged with possession of a controlled duplicated item.

  3. #51
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    And he got charged with possession of a controlled duplicated item.
    Suddenly... nothing happens
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  4. #52
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Suddenly... nothing happens
    And then everyone dies.. the end
    Howdy

  5. #53
    Master Sorcerer Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    And then everyone dies.. the end
    Or is it..? Suddenly a bright light fall down from the sky giving life back to earth, reviving everyone
    tu me manques.

    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  6. #54
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    Or is it..? Suddenly a bright light fall down from the sky giving life back to earth, reviving everyone
    And then they die again
    Howdy

  7. #55
    Lesser Wizard Yuemsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In YouTube/Growtopia
    Posts
    161

    Default

    But wait , everyone respawned , anyway Yuemsu saw the big gorilla, it started rebuilding
    The school ,Yuemsu got scared , he started
    Goal:
    33/50 Level
    1/1 Ring

    Channel link:


    Discord username:

  8. #56
    Master Sorcerer Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuemsu View Post
    But wait , everyone respawned , anyway Yuemsu saw the big gorilla, it started rebuilding
    The school ,Yuemsu got scared , he started
    He started to load up his Ak47 and start shooting the school and the gorilla
    tu me manques.

    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  9. #57
    Lesser Wizard DJPMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    USA - Ohio
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuemsu View Post
    But wait , everyone respawned , anyway Yuemsu saw the big gorilla, it started rebuilding
    The school ,Yuemsu got scared , he started
    Boi how can u respawn irl?!?!
    Howdy

  10. #58
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    He started to load up his Ak47 and start shooting the school and the gorilla
    Gave a devastating 4.5 Richter scale, earthquake shockwave that instantly kills everyone in one blow. Exepct one man, who's unintentionally survived by landing on one of his mates corpse. Then that man....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DJPMcG View Post
    Boi how can u respawn irl?!?!
    Its called ironic magic
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba


    #DragonSquad!

  11. #59
    Master Sorcerer HartAmara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Little Red Dot
    Posts
    647

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Gave a devastating 4.5 Richter scale, earthquake shockwave that instantly kills everyone in one blow. Exepct one man, who's unintentionally survived by landing on one of his mates corpse. Then that man....
    is none other than our beloved boy, Yuemsu!

    IGN: HartAmara
    Worlds: FINDWORKHERE, QBAST1
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

  12. #60
    Master Sorcerer Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HartAmara View Post
    is none other than our beloved boy, Yuemsu!
    But he felt guilty and started a new journey of redemption
    tu me manques.

    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •