Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 34

Thread: Find a random excuse!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    3,303

    Default Find a random excuse!

    Aight so here’s how you play the game

    Example
    Person 1: Why haven’t you checked your messages?

    Person 2: Because I was doing homework.
    Person 2: Why haven’t you called me yet?

    Basically find a random excuse and then ask a question to the person below him and let him find an excuse
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Alright I’ll kick this off:

    Q: Why did Kermit jump off the roof?
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer astinotrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Alright I’ll kick this off:

    Q: Why did Kermit jump off the roof?
    because life is meaningless

    Q : why aren't you playing growtopia?
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    because life is meaningless

    Q : why aren't you playing growtopia?
    A: Preparing for school. Quizzes, homework, assignments due every week. Club responsibilities to handle.

    Q: Why didn't you finish your assignments early?
    ~~~~ SixFace

    Important words to consider:

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SixFace View Post
    A: Preparing for school. Quizzes, homework, assignments due every week. Club responsibilities to handle.

    Q: Why didn't you finish your assignments early?
    Cuz I was tired from school

    Q: why didn't you clean your room?

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Cuz I was tired from school

    Q: why didn't you clean your room?
    Because the room said "no"

    Q: Why are poptarts considered breakfast foods?
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Because the room said "no"

    Q: Why are poptarts considered breakfast foods?
    Becuase humans

    Q: Why are humans?
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Becuase humans

    Q: Why are humans?
    Because "yes"

    Q: The fuh did you say to me you little shi-?
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Because "yes"

    Q: The fuh did you say to me you little shi-?

    So sorry, it slipped out of my mouth.

    Q: Why are we still here? Just to suffer...
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 67 Growtopian.

    That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    So sorry, it slipped out of my mouth.

    Q: Why are we still here? Just to suffer...
    Because ninja said that we were stream sniping so this is our punishment.

    Q: You kiss your mother with that mouth?
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Pole
    Posts
    1,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Because ninja said that we were stream sniping so this is our punishment.

    Q: You kiss your mother with that mouth?
    "Why? Jealous ah?"
    Q: What is the purpose of my existence?
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    "Why? Jealous ah?"
    Q: What is the purpose of my existence?
    to play games.

    Q.
    C = 5/9(F - 32)

    The equation above shows how temperature F, measured in degrees Fahrenheit, relates to a temperature C, measured in degrees Celsius. Based on the equation, which of the following must be true?

    I. A temperature increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 5/9 degree Celsius.

    II. A temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.

    III. A temperature increase of 5/9 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius.

    Choose one:
    A) I only
    B) II only
    C) III only
    D) I and II only
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

    visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •