Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You Added New Items To Drop Magplant, Why Not For Rayman?

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Tbh they can... add another roleup update

Increase roles lvl 10 to lvl 20... materials would be unlocked to make a new rayman like functionality item...

Erm.. fair is fair. Everyone needs one. Rayman, magabob whatchacallit. Gotta have the bootleg version
    Isnt 20 levels a little too much for players. How long would it take if you were to do 1 quest a day.
    Instagram: Footballape gt
    follow me pls

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Tbh they can... add another roleup update

Increase roles lvl 10 to lvl 20... materials would be unlocked to make a new rayman like functionality item...

Erm.. fair is fair. Everyone needs one. Rayman, magabob whatchacallit. Gotta have the bootleg version
    No. No. No. No. No.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Lesser Knight

You had your chance to get rayman while you can. You didnt. Thats on you.

Knight

I think that these type of posts regarding rayman fists and magplants are overused. The items are expensive because they are useful, they are only as worth as much as they are useful. If you want the full use of it, you are expected to pay the full market price of the item. No shortcuts.
    Yours sincerely,

The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelJr View Post
    These Role Up items weren't added to compensate those who couldn't afford a Magplant. Unlike the latter, these items do not have a remote - making them inefficient to replicate the main purpose of Magplants, which is to host a BFG.
    It means they were added to drop the price of magplant. Plus, because of the gaia, people now only need 1 mag in order to make a bfg which dropped magplants price significantly.

Master Sorcerer

Instead of an item that has a similar effect as the rayman's fist, how about other ways of breaking blocks faster?

For example the stackable enhanced digging mods that the amulet and shoulder cannon had, but instead on a hand item to prevent it from being stacked with the rayman's fist.

Even if we do get something that breaks blocks more efficiently than the rayman, the rayman's fist would still remain with a unique mod and would still be the #1 item for provider harvesting. (And harvesting trees without leaving gaps(?))

Banned

They didn't release the items to "drop Magplant", they added them for the Role UP! Update content. Their intentions were never to "drop magplant".

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Even if we do get something that breaks blocks more efficiently than the rayman, the rayman's fist would still remain with a unique mod and would still be the #1 item for provider harvesting.
    truuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeee
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

It’s their mistake of releasing items that are game breaking yet making them limited. I would have rather them made Raymans fist a 100dl purchase from Locke than a iotm.

Imo, they should have never released RF punch effect specifically for rayman. They should have released an item which punches multiple blocks at once before they released rayman.

Adding an item with a “exclusive” useful mod for iotms is the root of the problem. If they were to release a neck item with Strong punch like dracoscarf (there might already be one, I can’t remember) no one would care, but if they were to release an item with the ability to punch Multiple blocks people would not be happy.

Unless they add a item with the exact same mod as rayman, nothing will change. The damage has been done, and Ubisoft has learnt their lesson on releasing those kinds of iotms. Let the Raymans and mag serve as a reminder of what kind of iotm NOT to make.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Lesser Knight

Break 2 block? No.. That's not good. I want new item can break 5-10 block 😂 jk

Quote Originally Posted by Jitoku View Post
    So, as you know GT team added Unstable Tesseracts, Gaia Beacons etc.. to make an alternative for magplant for whose can't afford buying one. Why not for rayman? For example an item that punchs slower than rayman? Or only breaks 2 blocks?
    PS: I'm rich enough to buy four Rayman Fists so don't judge me about it.
    Agreed. They can add a similar item of Rayman's Fist that can break 2 blocks once to Role Quests' prizes. I was so stupid and I didn't buy an one when Rayman's Fist came out. I'm still VERY VERY regretful for this! BIG FP FOR ME!
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (78/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Instead of an item that has a similar effect as the rayman's fist, how about other ways of breaking blocks faster?

For example the stackable enhanced digging mods that the amulet and shoulder cannon had, but instead on a hand item to prevent it from being stacked with the rayman's fist.

Even if we do get something that breaks blocks more efficiently than the rayman, the rayman's fist would still remain with a unique mod and would still be the #1 item for provider harvesting. (And harvesting trees without leaving gaps(?))
    They fixed the harvesting with rayman glitch

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv