Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 28

Thread: What growtoken item should I get first?

  1. #1

    Default What growtoken item should I get first?

    So I’m close to 100 tokens, probs like 4-5 days away. Gimme your opinions on which you think is the best growtoken item! It should be untradeable; not looking to sell for wls. I was thinking of focused eyes but those might be too common now? Still cool looking tho..

    Ty! Eager to see your opinions

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Pole
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Digger's Spade cuz it's the most useful Growtoken Item imo.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ecrivain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Atomic Shadow Scythe looks pretty cool but for usefulness Digger Spade
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  4. #4
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graybones45 View Post
    So I’m close to 100 tokens, probs like 4-5 days away. Gimme your opinions on which you think is the best growtoken item! It should be untradeable; not looking to sell for wls. I was thinking of focused eyes but those might be too common now? Still cool looking tho..

    Ty! Eager to see your opinions
    For 100 tokens I think Focused eyes are worth it.
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,215

    Default

    Digger's spade. Probably the single greatest investment I've ever made in this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    For 100 tokens I think Focused eyes are worth it.
    Absolutely overrated imo.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    Sigpic made by her <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekimaros View Post
    We need a Russian mod that does hardbass

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    2,131

    Default

    derpy star block
    Retired poster

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Pole
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    derpy star block
    fascinating
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    derpy star block
    pff spike juice is where its at...
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  9. #9
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Digger's spade. Probably the single greatest investment I've ever made in this game.
    I'll actually buy Digger's Spade in a few days 👍
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

  10. #10

    Default

    Hmm what about the space helmet? I never see anyone with it? Even tho it’s cool af..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    Digger's Spade cuz it's the most useful Growtoken Item imo.
    Is spade even useful if you can’t spend hours a day breaking worlds tho?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graybones45 View Post
    Hmm what about the space helmet? I never see anyone with it? Even tho it’s cool af..

    - - - Updated - - -



    Is spade even useful if you can’t spend hours a day breaking worlds tho?
    You don't have to spend hours a day breaking worlds. That's the whole point of digger's spade, it saves you time.
    Sure, you might not need to clear a world now, but you probably will sooner or later, when you'll be glad you bought it.

    That being said, if you prefer the space helmet, then go for the space helmet. Ultimately, your growtokens are yours to spend.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    Sigpic made by her <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekimaros View Post
    We need a Russian mod that does hardbass

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475


  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard AlexKenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Maybe Focused Eyes are overrated ), but i like them and I suggest you to buy what item you thinks it's good looking.


    GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 105/125
    DLs: 60/200
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
    Instagram: alexkennygt
    Discord: AlexKenny#1719

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •