Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What growtoken item should I get first?

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    You don't have to spend hours a day breaking worlds. That's the whole point of digger's spade, it saves you time.
    Sure, you might not need to clear a world now, but you probably will sooner or later, when you'll be glad you bought it.

That being said, if you prefer the space helmet, then go for the space helmet. Ultimately, your growtokens are yours to spend.
    Yeah but.. if I don’t have that much time I can’t profit with spade, and the little time I save can be done by hiring workers too.. And it isn’t really cosmetic imo? (Unless you wanna flex flex 💪🏻)

I havent do this with Spade bcs i still cant get that but ive some ideas. Why dont just breaking numbered worlds for farm like this (World01,World02,World03,etc) and u sell them only clear
    Why most people hate each other ?

Squire

Default My experience

I have bought almost all untradeable items with gtokens. Most used ones have been digger's spade and focused eyes. F.eyes look cool with almost every set. And spade is useful when harvesting science stations... you don't break accidentally. Have been clearing worlds too... to get seeds for splicing clash event. Actually Golden pickaxe is one of the most used ones too, it is kind of status item. Used it a lot, before I got Legendary Dragon and Sonic Sword. I rarely use Evil space helmet (fits so few sets), Frosty hair (perhaps now with my winter set), Atomic Scythe or Seil's Orbs. Most of the time these are in my safe.

Don't get a spade, its essentially worthless because of bfgs nowadays. You could easily make the same amount of wls in gems with a rayman at bfgs.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

IGN: IHasName

I would get whatever you feel looks like the best item to get. Everyone is different and I chose focused eyes. One thing I would buy is something that is unreadable.
    IGN: Flameskin

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    derpy star block
    Honestly, the derpy star block is probably the best block in the game.

Not only does it look oh so beautiful, it also does not return to your inventory after breaking, making it an absolute waste of 30 tokens.
    Definitely considering buying one just for the fun of it.

Contact Me:

Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

Lesser Wizard

Puppy leash
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Quote Originally Posted by csjakat View Post
    I have bought almost all untradeable items with gtokens. Most used ones have been digger's spade and focused eyes. F.eyes look cool with almost every set. And spade is useful when harvesting science stations... you don't break accidentally. Have been clearing worlds too... to get seeds for splicing clash event. Actually Golden pickaxe is one of the most used ones too, it is kind of status item. Used it a lot, before I got Legendary Dragon and Sonic Sword. I rarely use Evil space helmet (fits so few sets), Frosty hair (perhaps now with my winter set), Atomic Scythe or Seil's Orbs. Most of the time these are in my safe.
    Ty for the uses and opinions on all the items bro !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarvaGT View Post
    Puppy leash
    I need irl puppy leash first

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IHasName View Post
    Don't get a spade, its essentially worthless because of bfgs nowadays. You could easily make the same amount of wls in gems with a rayman at bfgs.
    Sort of what I was thinking since I already have a rayman too

Master Sorcerer

Digger's Spade all the way, the only item with actual useful function.

Digger spade

clearing dirt and cave in one punch is not worth 200 tokens when you can do the same thing with rayman (i already know u own rayman thats why lol)

focused eyes and golden pickaxe are still my fav, they fit in every set
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    clearing dirt and cave in one punch is not worth 200 tokens when you can do the same thing with rayman (i already know u own rayman thats why lol)

focused eyes and golden pickaxe are still my fav, they fit in every set
    Ty for flexing training skills training