Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 18

Thread: I am paranoid

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,438

    Default I am paranoid

    So basically a few hours ago I was farming in my jammed farm world when someone entered my world. At first I thought it's one of my friends or guild members so I respawned. After respawning, I realised that the person was neither in my friendlist nor in my guild. So I typed "?" but he/she didn't respond at all. He/she left a few seconds after that.

    I am now paranoid (for almost no reason) that I might be stalked or targeted by hackers or whatever
    Last edited by NotSeedTopian; 01-14-2020 at 04:05 PM. Reason: sori bed engrish
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard SYNDO GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    328

    Default

    behind you :P
    Hello

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SYNDO GT View Post
    behind you :P
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Was the world something that people have a chance of entering on their own?
    If yes, be paranoid.

    Was the name something that is very unlikely for someone to go to?
    If yes, be paranoid.

    Have you seen this player before?
    If yes, be paranoid.

    Always be paranoid
    You can't hide


    srs comment: i think theres a hack that lets u know where a player is even if world is jammed. it might just be a dedicated fan, you never know
    Retired poster

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    srs comment: i think theres a hack that lets u know where a player is even if world is jammed. it might just be a dedicated fan, you never know
    so I am getting stalked lmao
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Dude.. FP.. Ppl sometimes try make same name world as you have and boom they come in JAMMED world OMG!!!!!! So, relax.. Ppl comes in my jammed worlds sometimes too.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    506

    Default

    you feel an evil presence watching you....
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Dude.. FP.. Ppl sometimes try make same name world as you have and boom they come in JAMMED world OMG!!!!!! So, relax.. Ppl comes in my jammed worlds sometimes too.
    There is also a hack / exploit to find out the location of a specific player. Benbarrage made a video about it, not gonna link it here cus i dont wanna give him a view but if u want to see it, you are free to do so.
    Retired poster

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Dude.. FP.. Ppl sometimes try make same name world as you have and boom they come in JAMMED world OMG!!!!!! So, relax.. Ppl comes in my jammed worlds sometimes too.
    I don't think someone would use the name of my farm world unless they're a 12-year-old Pokemon fan lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    There is also a hack / exploit to find out the location of a specific player. Benbarrage made a video about it, not gonna link it here cus i dont wanna give him a view but if u want to see it, you are free to do so.
    But why would someone find out my location? I am not very active outside the game and the forums. The person who entered my world is most likely not a forumer too.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Ngl, sometimes people facing my direction already gave me a paranoid. Just... suddenly looking at us, with the BRB bubble being in presence.. kinda gave me goosebumps



    Unless they wanna talk, that's fine
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba


    #DragonSquad!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    There is also a hack / exploit to find out the location of a specific player. Benbarrage made a video about it, not gonna link it here cus i dont wanna give him a view but if u want to see it, you are free to do so.
    Why would someone use that hack for player who is unknown? As he said, he is not active outside the game. I think famous ppl are targets more than some unknown dudes. And i bet my farm names are good also and i would be sure that no one wants those but still, rarely someone comes in. These things just happens. You aren't so original that you would find world name what no one would ever think.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Why would someone use that hack for player who is unknown? As he said, he is not active outside the game. I think famous ppl are targets more than some unknown dudes. And i bet my farm names are good also and i would be sure that no one wants those but still, rarely someone comes in. These things just happens. You aren't so original that you would find world name what no one would ever think.
    Its always a possibility
    Also about the last part, tell me if someone just randomly goes to for example "ri2a0m139gnw". You can 100% find a name that no one else will enter.
    Retired poster

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •