Thread: Allow all shirt items besides a select few(like Ghastly Robe) to be transmutable

Default Allow all shirt items besides a select few(like Ghastly Robe) to be transmutable

The reason why some items aren't transmutable is so the items don't show crude animations, like a sniper shooting a Galactic Destroyer beam.

BUT with shirts, it is different. Nearly all shirts have no animations and even the ones with animations won't bug out from a different mod being added.

Ofc, thats besides Ghastly robe. It gives a punching effect and makes you darker. I personally want the robe to be transmutable too,but understand why it can't be.

Still, besides the robe, all shirt items should be transmutable.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Master Sorcerer

Didn't they say they only added the most used clothes to be transmutable at first and thus most clothes aren't transmutable yet? So they should be in the future, anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Didn't they say they only added the most used clothes to be transmutable at first and thus most clothes aren't transmutable yet? So they should be in the future, anyways
    Yes, they did, but they also mentioned the reason why they didn't just allow everything to be transmuted is because it needed testing.

I'm trying to just help save their time by explaining all the shirt items probably won't bug out, just based on logic.

I guess you can say, this suggestion is more of a statement, just pointing something out...
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.