Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's how Moderators are unfair!

Angry Here's how Moderators are unfair!

Heya guys. Today, I'll discuss about Moderators. But why? You'll understand soon...

Yes, you didn't read it wrong, I'll discuss how Moderators are doing unfairly things in game in this thread.

Firstly, as you guys know, they created a world again that hosting mini-games in it. MODANNIVERSARYPARTY. Everything was normal until this moment. But, the owner of world(Ayame) banned all the players and nuked the world after winners are decided. Yes, there's not a wrong and unfair thing, read on. Before the nuke and ban, Ayame said that will be more parties like this in this world later. Ayame opened world again after a while. But the owner of the world(Ayame) and his admins(Game Guardians) forgot to do /uba. I messaged Ayame and other two mods like 3 times. But who cares? They ignored me as usual. I can't join the world right now and I'm mad for this.

So where's old Growtopia? All players are being banned for no reasons, tons of scams... And yes, this might be a little unfair thing for you but it's a great problem for me. Because I was winner of Winter mini-games and I won a Chipmunk as a prize. Who knows? Maybe, I could be a winner if they didn't banned us. So, congratulations Moderators, you're succeeded again!
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

You do have your point.
    But you have to understand that moderators are always being overwhelmed by stuff such as messages, so they tend to develop a habit of ignoring them when they're doing something at that moment.
    It's not your fault that you're treated unfairly, but perhaps this issue can't really be helped.

+ I'm pretty sure they have their reasons for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Ayame opened world again after a while. But the owner of the world(Ayame) and his admins(Game Guardians) forgot to do /uba.
    I think it would be if you let other players to try their chance to get prizes. You tried your chance at first game and you lost it.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I think it would be if you let other players to try their chance to get prizes. You tried your chance at first game and you lost it.
    Bro, I forgot to say but I didn't even tried my chance in mini-games! That's why I'm so mad for this.
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

So where's old Growtopia? All players are being banned for no reasons, tons of scams... And yes, this might be a little unfair thing for you but it's a great problem for me. Because I was winner of Winter mini-games and I won a Chipmunk as a prize. Who knows? Maybe, I could be a winner if they didn't banned us. So, congratulations Moderators, you're succeeded again!
    sO wHeReS oLd growTopIa

Can you stop saying that? Old Growtopia didn't have parties.. and this:

All players are being banned for no reasons, tons of scams... And yes, this might be a little unfair thing for you but it's a great problem for me.
    .. it isn't even related to the main topic.

So tell me, why are you in the party? To win a prize or to have fun? It's not their fault that Growtopia has thousands of players on trying to log in the world the same thing you are doing.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Find a new game to play?

well if thats the case, Im sure they h ave a good readon for doing so. but at this point i think they are just having fun and trolling people?
    Stay safe y'all

Mesa channel: http://bit.ly/2NnRUm3
    Mesa Discord: JonnyPlaysGT#7139

Hit me up if you've got 6 spare DLs

im eating strawberries and lemon juice
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

They probably want the next batch of growtopians to be different from the previous batch, which is fair... Shouldn’t they just ban the winners instead? Why do they need to ban everyone and not remembering the /uba command? Maybe it’s intentional? - They will realise the previous winners will come in the world again. Therefore I can conclude the way they are handling it is totally flawed and incoherent.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

There are more to it than just the points you’re stating:

• Moderators are always receiving tons of messages especially when a special event like MODANNIVERSARYPARTY comes around.

• They might’ve not unbanned you guys because they want other players who didn’t manage to enter the world earlier a chance to meet them.

• The state of the game is for another topic, just because a moderator doesn’t warrant you to be unbanned doesn’t mean the current state of Growtopia has a part in this.

If you think about it, a world usually holds up
    to 65-100 players Maximum - there are loads of other players who didn’t manage to enter the first round, so not unbanning the first “batch” of players meant that there will be space for the second batch (which makes sense and is responsible & fair).

Bro, I forgot to say but I didn't even tried my chance in mini-games! That's why I'm so mad for this.
    And for this, so it’s their fault and the “New Growtopia’s” fault
    for you losing the only chance you got? Other’s wait hours to get the chance to meet them while you’re here ranting about the current state of the game you chose to play and it’s moderators’ “unfairness”? I think you should re-think about your choice of words.

If you won during the Winter games, good for you. That doesn’t mean you reserve the right to win in every seasonal/planned events, thousands of
    players are trying to participate and maybe get a prize they could enjoy. Like you said above, you didn’t try your “chance” - linking both points up really proves that you had a chance and you didn’t make good use of it and because of your wasted chance, you decide it’s a good idea to rant on the forums - it’s not.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

Lesser Wizard

Imagine entering the world hoping for 1 of the mods to pull you to have a chance to play their mini games and you didn't get selected. Ban you for an hour. Came back to the world not getting a chance to play again because your luck is bad and thus making more people angry.
    Derby racing! #SaddleUp

I thought they should /unnuked and/uban everyone?
    Hmm. That's not a problem at all since the have the power of silence a spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*