Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's how Moderators are unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    I thought they should /unnuked and/uban everyone?
    Hmm. That's not a problem at all since the have the power of silence a spammer
    They use ban on spammers , silence is used for hiding players from the community...
    IGN : DC88

there are players who wouldve been happy if they could just manage to enter the world to meet them while you and 64 other people were holding the spots. dont be selfish
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Heya guys. Today, I'll discuss about Moderators. But why? You'll understand soon...

Yes, you didn't read it wrong, I'll discuss how Moderators are doing unfairly things in game in this thread.

Firstly, as you guys know, they created a world again that hosting mini-games in it. MODANNIVERSARYPARTY. Everything was normal until this moment. But, the owner of world(Ayame) banned all the players and nuked the world after winners are decided. Yes, there's not a wrong and unfair thing, read on. Before the nuke and ban, Ayame said that will be more parties like this in this world later. Ayame opened world again after a while. But the owner of the world(Ayame) and his admins(Game Guardians) forgot to do /uba. I messaged Ayame and other two mods like 3 times. But who cares? They ignored me as usual. I can't join the world right now and I'm mad for this.

So where's old Growtopia? All players are being banned for no reasons, tons of scams... And yes, this might be a little unfair thing for you but it's a great problem for me. Because I was winner of Winter mini-games and I won a Chipmunk as a prize. Who knows? Maybe, I could be a winner if they didn't banned us. So, congratulations Moderators, you're succeeded again!
    Hi Processor,

Thanks for reaching out, let me try to explain the situation from yesterday. As you already know, we were running multiple Mod Parties to celebrate the Anniversary and we wanted to cater to as many players as possible, from all time zones. To ensure that everyone has the same chance to join, we were closing the world after each party is concluded and then we would open the world again, when the new one is about to start. Unfortunately, as other players already pointed out, the world can hold a maximum of 65-100 people at the same time so it wasn't that you or anyone else were banned from entering, the world was probably already full by the time you wanted to join.

We're also trying to answer as many inquiries and questions from everyone as possible, but you have to understand that it's really hard to run the event and answer dozen questions at the same time It was never our intention to make anyone feel left out, we were probably just busy running the event and couldn't answer.

And don't worry, we plan to have many more parties and contests in the future so anyone who didn't manage to take a part this time around will for sure have the chance to do so in the future Just keep an eye on the announcements we regularly post on the forum, social media and in the game to make sure you won't miss out on anything

Name:  images (4).jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  15.7 KB 10chars

IGN:Supermarine

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Heya guys. Today, I'll discuss about Moderators. But why? You'll understand soon...

Yes, you didn't read it wrong, I'll discuss how Moderators are doing unfairly things in game in this thread.

Firstly, as you guys know, they created a world again that hosting mini-games in it. MODANNIVERSARYPARTY. Everything was normal until this moment. But, the owner of world(Ayame) banned all the players and nuked the world after winners are decided. Yes, there's not a wrong and unfair thing, read on. Before the nuke and ban, Ayame said that will be more parties like this in this world later. Ayame opened world again after a while. But the owner of the world(Ayame) and his admins(Game Guardians) forgot to do /uba. I messaged Ayame and other two mods like 3 times. But who cares? They ignored me as usual. I can't join the world right now and I'm mad for this.

So where's old Growtopia? All players are being banned for no reasons, tons of scams... And yes, this might be a little unfair thing for you but it's a great problem for me. Because I was winner of Winter mini-games and I won a Chipmunk as a prize. Who knows? Maybe, I could be a winner if they didn't banned us. So, congratulations Moderators, you're succeeded again!
    I know how you feel. Last December I experienced the same thing. but different mods. Sometime unfair because i need 10 minutes to entry the world. If mods want make a party, please make your world max 100+ people

Quote Originally Posted by Galastiz View Post
    I know how you feel. Last December I experienced the same thing. but different mods. Sometime unfair because i need 10 minutes to entry the world. If mods want make a party, please make your world max 100+ people
    It was 100max but cause we have 30k players, it's impossible to get all in. Maybe they should add more worlds like supermoddanceparty has
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    It was 100max but cause we have 30k players, it's impossible to get all in. Maybe they should add more worlds like supermoddanceparty has
    Yes, but this will require more mods and more prizes.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    Yes, but this will require more mods and more prizes.
    They have more than 2 mods i think.. So if one day per month, need all mods online it can't be so hard.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE