Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: State of the game + Growtopia 2 + All my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post

You're not getting my point. There are a few famous players, I won't say who, who got banned for sharing accounts. The person who was given the account details didn't "get the account banned". He'd just probably play on the account to help him or for fun. If they don't wanna spend their time and energy on fixing damage, why just go and ban what people gave years and spent ages on growing? Let them be. If they shared their details and got scammed then it's their fault.

Also, if they're being flooded with mails about damage from their actions then it's the Growtopian's fault. Support can't do anything since the rules literally states that stolen items can't be retrieved. It's their fault they didn't read the rules. Why go ahead and make a rule that literally is a pain for others who are actually siblings?

Additionally, what you didn't understand is. If my sibling went to his honeymoon for example, he'd probably want to spend time with his fiancee rather than playing Growtopia so I could go do stuff that he doesn't have time to do by playing on his account. And obviously I won't scam my sibling since (we're literally from the same family). Not everything is related to farmables mate.

Support isn't even supposed to "deal" with the issues that come from this problem since Growtopia made it clear that if you don't read the rules, it's your fault. This rule didn't "come" so they can make it easier for themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post

Exactly my point Chloe. It's not Ubisoft's problem since they didn't read the rules. Also another rule where if you're a BFG owner, you basically can't go afk anytime or leave to another world since if the moderators catch an autofarmer in your bfg, they'll nuke your world without any warnings despite all the signs saying "No autofarmers". It's not fun to monitor my bfg world every 5 seconds

I agree with everything you said. They could focus more on suggestions that would make our connection to Growtopia reinforced and probably would stay to play for longer rather than quitting and moving on. Hopefully they'll listen to our suggestions and one day Growtopia goes back to it's older state. The game is already in a good position but it can be improved.
    Just a proficient Growtopian who enjoys playing the game. Available whenever and always glad to help.
    ~FAK

Quote Originally Posted by Fathi11 GT View Post

Exactly my point Chloe. It's not Ubisoft's problem since they didn't read the rules. Also another rule where if you're a BFG owner, you basically can't go afk anytime or leave to another world since if the moderators catch an autofarmer in your bfg, they'll nuke your world without any warnings despite all the signs saying "No autofarmers". It's not fun to monitor my bfg world every 5 seconds

I agree with everything you said. They could focus more on suggestions that would make our connection to Growtopia reinforced and probably would stay to play for longer rather than quitting and moving on. Hopefully they'll listen to our suggestions and one day Growtopia goes back to it's older state. The game is already in a good position but it can be improved.
    Yes, i hope they listen to us, cause maybe, just maybe, i would come back some day if they start focus more on suggestions and forget their own new ideas. Rn i found a new game what i can play and i will leave Growtopia. I don't say that i quit, cause who knows, maybe i come back. But if ubistaff members see this, i want that they know that i left Growtopia cause of few very simple problems. They made guild update what made my gaming experience in totally new level. I loved the idea that i can play in group. Soon i realized that freeloaders will destroy my guild. Event after event i lost top contributors cause they were disappointed for leeches. After few events my guild was in state where i needed take deposits so i could prevent freeloaders but cause of depo, some ppl didn't want join. I literally begged devs to make changes but got ignored.

Slowly i started lose hope and motivation just cause of freeloaders. In last spring i made biggest decision in my whole game career and i closed my guild, cause i felt that i burned out. I loved my guild so much that i actually cried when i made this decision. In summer they changed guild system, so i was again exited, i thought that things are better now. I was wrong. In december 2019 i needed make this hard decision again: close guild, this time forever. Same time i realized that there is no reasons for me to play this game anymore, cause my reason to play this was guild. I lost it. Also freeloaders made all guild items prices go down super fast, cause after all they got all those items for totally free. That causes that plauyers doesn't get anything out from this guild prize system I can't understand in any way, why there is this freeload option. That doesn't make any sense at all.

Here is my suggestion, once again, it wont make me come back, but it could keep some other guild leader in game longer than me. So it is not too late still:
    Make option where guild leader can set minimum limit # step in guild lock settings and member who doesn't reach that # step, can't collect any guild tokens. Make it so leader can't change limit during the event and that leader can change it only once per week or month. Or make token system like this: If you do personal reward step #1-> you can collect guild tokens reward step #1. If you make personal reward step #17-> you can collect guild tokens step #17.

With both options there will be no more freeloaders and items wont lose value after 2 event. Sure damage is already done with these items so also, cause you didn't listen to us earlier, you need make totally new guild rewards for next year. Also leaders can't scam deposits, cause there is no reason to take deposits in a first place.

So there it is, one last time. I don't know why i even bother write this same again, but maybe that proofs that i loved this game for real. I still love, deep inside me, but i can't reach that feeling anymore.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to thank all of you for your heartfelt suggestions and ideas. We are taking all of them into account but as you know, it takes time to check what can work and how it can be implemented. We will for sure continue investigating all the possible ways that can make the game more interesting for everyone, keep sending us your feedback and we'll in return keep you informed about any plans we might have. Thank you all