Results 1 to 12 of 25

Thread: Clash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Jisam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,540

    Default Clash

    I guess the clash is next week? Nothing has been announced yet lol.
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    I guess the clash is next week? Nothing has been announced yet lol.
    Very useful and informative thread thanks.
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    Very useful and informative thread thanks.
    Actually, on the contrary.

    I presume ubisoft has forgotten about it, so this thread will help remind them. Hopefully it will be out later today or tommorow.


    If its not - as depressing and as disappointing as it sounds - you can presume its next week.
    Growtopian name- Kitty

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jisam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Actually, on the contrary.

    I presume ubisoft has forgotten about it, so this thread will help remind them. Hopefully it will be out later today or tommorow.


    If its not - as depressing and as disappointing as it sounds - you can presume its next week.
    I would actually prefer next week lol, but it’s been this time every month so far
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    I would actually prefer next week lol, but it’s been this time every month so far
    Last month it was declared on the 11th, so it was earlier.

    I wish they stuck to their word. Nekorei said last month they want to make it more consistent and declare the event every Tuesday.
    Growtopian name- Kitty

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    456

    Default

    I tend to agree with Caine.. I think the devs have forgotten.. too many things.. and drama.. and work..
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •