Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clash

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayfuls View Post
    My guess for clash is the same prediction as Jisam since no clash announcement has been made. For sure, it is probably next week with the Chinese New Year update?
    Chinese is farming event and we haven't got surg and startopia still. If they put another farming event then i am done for sure. Not gonna waste any more minutes for auto farm events while i could do events what bot can't do.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Chinese is farming event and we haven't got surg and startopia still. If they put another farming event then i am done for sure. Not gonna waste any more minutes for auto farm events while i could do events what bot can't do.
    Haven't they done yet reaping event?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN OQ60

BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

Lesser Wizard

next clash going to be block basher. heres my theory, since harvest heros was in harvest fest and fishing in winterfest. chinese new year is on the 25th jan. and guild event starts 24th. just like harvest heros, guild clash started 1 day earlier than harvest fest. chinese new year is about smashing blocks so it should be block bashers next guild clash. thats why its not on this friday.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    next clash going to be block basher. heres my theory, since harvest heros was in harvest fest and fishing in winterfest. chinese new year is on the 25th jan. and guild event starts 24th. just like harvest heros, guild clash started 1 day earlier than harvest fest. chinese new year is about smashing blocks so it should be block bashers next guild clash. thats why its not on this friday.
    And that is reason why me and many other surgeon/startopia players are done with guild clash. Let bot make events and we, real players can just save our gems and wls.

Lesser Wizard

And that is reason why me and many other surgeon/startopia players are done with guild clash. Let bot make events and we, real players can just save our gems and wls.
    most people want surgery/startopia because its easy to combine elegants. most for the profits, startopia clash isnt even fun. blockbashers + cny is a good combination

most people want surgery/startopia because its easy to combine elegants. most for the profits, startopia clash isnt even fun. blockbashers + cny is a good combination
    Yes for auto clickers. It's super fun for them. Meanwhile we, who aren't bots, will be sooooooo bored. (currently trying find new games what i could play, so if have any suggestion, i would want hear. Only PC games for old pc. I don't play mobile games.)

Lesser Wizard

Yes for auto clickers. It's super fun for them. Meanwhile we, who aren't bots, will be sooooooo bored. (currently trying find new games what i could play, so if have any suggestion, i would want hear. Only PC games for old pc. I don't play mobile games.)
    Well your not forced to do clash. you could just sponsor pristine, screw autofarmers they wont be happy getting banned or abonding their own guild.

Well your not forced to do clash. you could just sponsor pristine, screw autofarmers they wont be happy getting banned or abonding their own guild.
    there is 0 reasons for me to spons and let someone else get free tokens with my wls. I'm guild leader so i can't get kicked and also i closed my guild cause there no reason for all that work what leeches causes for leaders. So guild system is just so bad that i gave up. Maybe whole guild system should be individual and not group, cause ppl lie, scam and makes leaders only feel bad 24/7. If they wont ever change this current token system (change would be:if you don't contri=you can't get tokens. If you contri example #10, then you can collect #10 tokens or that guild leader can set minimum limit and under that contributors get 0 guild tokens), there will be day when every guild leader has given up. I can't understand why freeloading is so needed feature that devs wont change it. One by one all leaders give up cause they all burned out. I joined in that club month ago and wont go back in that hell anymore.

All what i will do is, i can join in other guilds for fun events and all rest of events like bot events, i will rest and do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Nothing is forgotten.... neither there is a drama....
    Thanks for the answer! I was scared it was going to be this week and no time to prepare
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    Thanks for the answer! I was scared it was going to be this week and no time to prepare
    It is this week!!!!!!!! Startopia just announced!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post

I think you'll be disappointed..
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I think you'll be disappointed..
    > Has a day to prepare now