Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Massive Trauma

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    070719
    Posts
    1,731

    Default Massive Trauma

    Finally attempted to cure massive trauma today and I successfully did it!

    However, this surgery is near impossible below skill level 100 and needs some adjustments as it currently costs at least 4-5 world locks in tools to complete.
    I get there has to be that one “big bad surgery” in order to keep it all from being the same, but there should be some gauruntee of a good prize from completion.
    Hey, I'm iEmeraldBoy or iEB

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.

    Thanks Chocolatte

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    They should make the traumas a bit more uncommon, and as you already mentioned, have a guaranteed (somewhat) good prize.

    Great suggestion, and oh gg on the completed trauma, it's a tough one for sure.

    Contact Me:

    Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

  3. #3
    Administrator CommanderAly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Command Center
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iEmeraldBoy View Post
    Finally attempted to cure massive trauma today and I successfully did it!

    However, this surgery is near impossible below skill level 100 and needs some adjustments as it currently costs at least 4-5 world locks in tools to complete.
    I get there has to be that one “big bad surgery” in order to keep it all from being the same, but there should be some gauruntee of a good prize from completion.
    Congratulations on your success, iEmeraldBoy!

    That sounds like a fair suggestion, you should open a thread for that in the Suggestion Box!
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    Instagram: @commanderaly

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    congrats

    but u should check out vicious lupus and try to compare which one is harder

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    070719
    Posts
    1,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderAly View Post
    Congratulations on your success, iEmeraldBoy!

    That sounds like a fair suggestion, you should open a thread for that in the Suggestion Box!
    Will do, forgot about that sub forum.

    Thanks for all the Congratulations by the way!
    Hey, I'm iEmeraldBoy or iEB

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.

    Thanks Chocolatte

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    congrats

    but u should check out vicious lupus and try to compare which one is harder
    oh boi lol success rate for lupus is like 10% compared to massive trauma


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Deterxfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    congrats

    but u should check out vicious lupus and try to compare which one is harder
    The hardest one... Ever....

    [ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

    [ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    I have done now 3 times massive with skill level 3 (3 alt). So, after you really learn how to do it, you will do it almost every time without problems.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Massive trauma is not hard even under 100 if you use Tea. Never have failed it even without Tea. Many malady is much harder, and most annoying is turtle? Flu with antibiotic resistant infection. All these ”1 click-fail” where u screw up with only pressing one button is ridiculous, IMHO there is nothing to do with skill. It only ruins the caduceu-farming with option to use legal brief or wait 45min to keep going

    Also in some maladies ”its hard to see” / forced to use sponge like 5 times a row, and same time fever is climbing or have heart attack is so annoying. It fails no matter what, it doesnt give even chance to stitch/lab kit.


    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE DOING SURG!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Massive trauma has always been one of those surgeries where I skip; yes, it is difficult, but the main reason is that I do not want to spend five world locks to get a hospital wallpaper.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

    Contact Info:

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •