Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 187

Thread: Punishment for BFG owner

  1. #73
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    how about u start reading before replying?
    If u dont provide any valid point, im not going to reply to u anymore
    Alright, there is a little bit anger drama happening here but I would say that lowering the punishment might be better. Like nuke for at least 3 days and then reopen.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  2. #74
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Alright, there is a little bit anger drama happening here but I would say that lowering the punishment might be better. Like nuke for at least 3 days and then reopen.
    This still wont do it. Like krazyboi suggest, make the rule more specific. Investigate before any warning or nuke. If the owner doesnt even try to ban auto at all, then sure go ahead and drop the hammer. But if the owner does tried but he missed some or a new one came in after he banned the other, then mod should finish the job and be glad that the players actually cooperate.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  3. #75
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    This still wont do it. Like krazyboi suggest, make the rule more specific. Investigate before any warning or nuke. If the owner doesnt even try to ban auto at all, then sure go ahead and drop the hammer. But if the owner does tried but he missed some or a new one came in after he banned the other, then mod should finish the job and be glad that the players actually cooperate.
    Let's just assume that I skipped all the things that you wrote, but can you tell me what you suggest in order to replace it in small words
    I have hard time understanding long texts


    EDIT

    you just did!! /fp
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  4. #76
    Lesser Wizard FrostFloofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    in my bed
    Posts
    257

    Default

    *popcorns crunch sounnd*
    IGN:Realnaufal23
    Second IGN:FrostFloofy

    [Goals]
    I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

    I <3 GT

    Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

  5. #77
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,847

    Default

    I don’t see anything wrong with the rules. Just be vigilant and you’ll be fine.



  6. #78
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    I don’t see anything wrong with the rules. Just be vigilant and you’ll be fine.
    the current rule doesnt make it clear. u could be banning auto for hours, u went to toilet for a min, mod came in, see an auto, nuked.

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  7. #79
    Master Sorcerer Stardust1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    place
    Posts
    549

    Default

    I think we all know R4Z is right , a mod should do the mod's job, not the other way around.

  8. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Uhh, why WON'T you do it yourself?! You are a slave of the game doing this ahh REKLAMADOR!!.. listen, we get it that it's nuked! But pleaseeeee you got a warning you handle it! Like you're so warshocked?

    Like chill, hot guy go quit or something you stupid asf.

  9. #81
    Master Sorcerer TheDestroyer85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Uhh, why WON'T you do it yourself?! You are a slave of the game doing this ahh REKLAMADOR!!.. listen, we get it that it's nuked! But pleaseeeee you got a warning you handle it! Like you're so warshocked?

    Like chill, hot guy go quit or something you stupid asf.
    That is more of an insult for no reason than a valid suggestion or comment to R4Z's suggestion to have the mods relook at the punishments for BFG owners
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

  10. #82
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Ignore the replies that dont contribute to the discussion.
    Dont give them the attention they want.


    Bump!

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  11. #83
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,406

    Default


    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  12. #84
    Squire
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    23

    Default

    A free Bump

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •