Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punishment for BFG owner

Default Punishment for BFG owner

I know you guys might be tired of this, but please bear with me. I'm just not done yet.
    My last thread got closed due to toxicity. So I will try to keep this formal.

Most of you know that if a BFG world is caught with autofarmer, it will receive a few warnings then nuke.
    If you think the current punishment is fair, check out replies from this thread. It has some valid arguments.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-BFGs-too-ig)
    Ignore the op, scroll down and check the replies below.

If you think the rule doesn't apply to trade world owner, check the link above too. It has some valid points on how it also should apply to trade world.

I created this thread because Daewod said:
    we're happy to partake in a constructive, non-hostile discussion about adjusting the rules for Owners.... we always want to make sure that BFGs and punishments for autofarming are handled without hurting the community and the playerbase as a whole
    Which I really hope they do. If they really want to do this, they need to reply and keep in touch with the discussion unlike last time which they left me bumping the thread alone for a few days like a dead man.

Some valid argument:

Note: I'm not looking for suggestion to make autofarmer leave the world. This thread is for the discussion of punishment for BFG owner and how the rule should be adjust and revise.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

damn two threads wasn't enough?
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    OUTDATED

Quote Originally Posted by KxngGT View Post
    damn two threads wasn't enough?
    did u even read the whole thing?

I spend like 15 min reading both...
    In my opinion Is not fair to be us(bfg owners)to be punish for only one autofarmer.We need new methods to get carry of them if mods don't want to take care of it only because they are normal people and they need to do things .Actually there is not any usefull method to get carry of them we can't just ban and report them.We need something that allow US to be Away from them.We can't fight versus them.
    Im deadinside.

OP and the other dude from the other thread are the only people complaining about this apparently...

NO you WON'T get a moderator for your own BFG world. Why is your BFG more important than anybody else's?

NO you WON'T have right to whine about getting punished for not protecting your own BFG.

NO you WON'T be able to go to sleep peacefully while people happily break your farmables.

For any other questions visit this site!
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    OP and the other dude from the other thread are the only people complaining about this apparently...

NO you WON'T get a moderator for your own BFG world. Why is your BFG more important than anybody else's?

NO you WON'T have right to whine about getting punished for not protecting your own BFG.

NO you WON'T be able to go to sleep peacefully while people happily break your farmables.

For any other questions visit this site!
    fyi, we are not the only one complaining. U dont know what on other people mind unless u talked with them.

Oh me oh my I must spend an extra 30 seconds banning malicious players from my world, what ever will I do?

-you

Anyway, countering autofarmers is so easy that if you can’t, then don’t host a bfg.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

I don't think it's possible to ever eliminate auto farmers. They are not Pokemon so you can't catch them all. Hypothetically if Ubisoft could craft some sort of auto detection you could argue the possibility of stopping it completely, but it probably would of happened by now if that was the direction they wanted to take.

The solution to the problem of auto farming in BFG world's seems to be putting the responsibility onto the owners including the threat of the world being nuked. This may prevent auto farming in that particular world but it definitely doesn't prevent the auto farmer from going directly to another world or finding other ways to auto farm.

If you have enough time to nuke BFG world's then theoretically you have enough time to just monitor the worlds to ban auto farmers in the first place. Nuking a world is just a scare tactic to pressure BFG owner to monitor thier world's.

I completely understand without any repercussions that BFG owners probably wouldn't care about Auto Farming much like popular trade world owners don't care about Auto spammers in thier world directing people to csn. So ultimately I do understand Ubisoft taking that direction even if I believe there must be a better solution.

Ultimately what they decided in this situation would be more popular than the solution I would choose. I would just adjust Magplant to only be usable by the world owner.

It's sad that sometimes in Growtopia we can't have nice things. It's always sad when good Growtopians have to suffer because of the actions of the bad ones. It's definitely very sad that BFG owners have to suffer because people will use world's they built to cheat the game.

We can't get rid of autos and if they wouldn't punish bfg owners then why would bfg owner care if auto farmers break their blocks fast and easy. So all what i know is, that this game need this rule, cause selfish, greedy kids doesn't care a who breaks their blocks, they want just fast and easy wls. Most of doesn't care who they hurt or what damage they cause in process. So, we can blame again greedy ppl from this rule. If players would think something else than wls, we wouldn't need these rules. All most evil rules are caused by players themselfs and sadly, if one screws up, all get punishment. That is how world run. If ppl would stop abuse every possible loophole in this game, we would have much better game and community. But cause players are kids, that wont ever happen.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    We can't get rid of autos and if they wouldn't punish bfg owners then why would bfg owner care if auto farmers break their blocks fast and easy. So all what i know is, that this game need this rule, cause selfish, greedy kids doesn't care a who breaks their blocks, they want just fast and easy wls. Most of doesn't care who they hurt or what damage they cause in process. So, we can blame again greedy ppl from this rule. If players would think something else than wls, we wouldn't need these rules. All most evil rules are caused by players themselfs and sadly, if one screws up, all get punishment. That is how world run. If ppl would stop abuse every possible loophole in this game, we would have much better game and community. But cause players are kids, that wont ever happen.
    Why are you trying to blame the community in every single post you make
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Why are you trying to blame the community in every single post you make
    Cause it is the truth or who you blame? If ppl wouldn't be so greedy and selfish this game would be much better. Don't you agree? I am just honest and i can say out loud that ppl ruin this game, not ubisoft or mods. I can't understand how players can blame ubi while players are the reason of every action what has ever happened in this game.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Here is a GENUINE good example of how that all works.

A homeless man comes to a random store, is hungry and is looking for something to NOT pay for. A store has a self service for nuts and raisins. And instead of buying any of these he just starts eating everything in the middle of the store. In the mean time, workers in the store are not looking (doing something else, doesn't matter) and the man still keeps eating! Eventually manager will come and blame WORKERS for not overseeing that territory! so the outcome would be: homeless man would be punished (for doing something illegal) AND a worker would be punished for not controlling the situation in the workplace.

Do you connect the dots now?

(I realize some things are not that accurate in the story, but you will see the important part.)
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964