Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Punishment for BFG owner

I didn’t read the post coz it was too long (sorry for that) but from what the comments said, here’s what I can say.

If new rules aren’t implemented then the owner must be active when opening their BFG worlds, its that simple. Don’t be a lazy owner and be attentive on what’s happening to your world and always check if someone is auto farming so that your world won’t get a warning/punishment. Moderators won’t be able to do anything coz that’s their protocol and if they change it they will risk losing their job.

As for the devs, the only way to stop this is to implement a new system/api to the game that detects if a macro program is detected. it’s easier coz github is a thing coz you can find alot of api there, if not github then make your own for better security.
    Yes, people will find a way around it but atleast you can update these api/systems every update for a fortified security (please do this with other cheating programs).
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I didn’t read the post coz it was too long (sorry for that) but from what the comments said, here’s what I can say.

If new rules aren’t implemented then the owner must be active when opening their BFG worlds, its that simple. Don’t be a lazy owner and be attentive on what’s happening to your world and always check if someone is auto farming so that your world won’t get a warning/punishment. Moderators won’t be able to do anything coz that’s their protocol and if they change it they will risk losing their job.

As for the devs, the only way to stop this is to implement a new system/api to the game that detects if a macro program is detected. it’s easier coz github is a thing coz you can find alot of api there, if not github then make your own for better security.
    Yes, people will find a way around it but atleast you can update these api/systems every update for a fortified security (please do this with other cheating programs).
    I think you should really read the thread, as said above, the owners are not 'lazy' in any way. They are already trying their best, furthermore, they can't 'check' everyone, pulling them out 1 by 1, or asking them questions. As a BFG owner before, I know their troubles and feel them. This is why I don't do BFG anymore.
    IGN:Fervors

Quote Originally Posted by Musicle View Post
    I think you should really read the thread, as said above, the owners are not 'lazy' in any way. They are already trying their best, furthermore, they can't 'check' everyone, pulling them out 1 by 1, or asking them questions. As a BFG owner before, I know their troubles and feel them. This is why I don't do BFG anymore.
    yeah my bad, but I get the point and it's the devs work and not the owner but for the meantime BFG owners should be very cautious on who they let in...

One complex but effective way to prevent this is for BFG owners/friends to unite and make a list of players that were caught auto farming and blacklisting them to their worlds (devs take note of this, make this a feature, blacklisting a player from a world)
    In addition to the first tip, don't let players under level 15 farm as they can be alts, you would know that they use em regularly if they are higher levels, even if its an alt.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post

Im still trying to ban those cheater. But right now what we need is, be more specific with the rule or revise the rule.

He said the mods are willing to have discussion about the rule but here we are, me bumping all the time like a dead man. At this point, I will never ever trust any words from mods.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by HartAmara View Post
    Quite relatable. I recently did a free BFG. It's one of those steam-powered self-service rooms. I had gotten quite a lot of gems (a couple of purples) when suddenly, someone placed a pocket lighter in my room, causing me to move back and open the door. The person then quickly dashed in and took my gems. So... I think there should be a better BFG design or something.
    Yeah this happened to me as well but actually, there are some solutions for that. If owner puts a water bucket to the steam areas in the BFG rooms, noone would be able to burn there so your gems will stay safe. Also owners can put blocks one more layer above the rooms, that would prevent players who use consumables like pocket lighters if they don't have any items like diamond horns.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

Cheap SSP shop in IDDY

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I know you guys might be tired of this, but please bear with me. I'm just not done yet.
    My last thread got closed due to toxicity. So I will try to keep this formal.

Most of you know that if a BFG world is caught with autofarmer, it will receive a few warnings then nuke.
    If you think the current punishment is fair, check out replies from this thread. It has some valid arguments.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-BFGs-too-ig)
    Ignore the op, scroll down and check the replies below.

If you think the rule doesn't apply to trade world owner, check the link above too. It has some valid points on how it also should apply to trade world.

I created this thread because Daewod said:
    Which I really hope they do. If they really want to do this, they need to reply and keep in touch with the discussion unlike last time which they left me bumping the thread alone for a few days like a dead man.

Some valid argument:

Note: I'm not looking for suggestion to make autofarmer leave the world. This thread is for the discussion of punishment for BFG owner and how the rule should be adjust and revise.
    BFG worlds are meant to be monitored by someone 24/7. Buy+ worlds are just meant for people to trade/owners to profit. Now, this is why most buy+ owners have rlocks in them. I, myself don't want to be 50+ spammers everyday so i just put rlocks. This also allows me to gain more wls so it's like hitting two birds with one stone. Another thing is a bfg world only costs 50-100dls to actually start one. While a decent buy+ world costs x10 that so that's why the owners of the buy+ have the "right" to get more wls since they invested in more wls. If you're referring to "a bad environment to trade in=ban the world", then that's never gonna happen. Worlds and worlds. If you do not want to trade in it, it literally takes 2 seconds to leave and find an alternative world or even make the item yourself. You're actually lucky to even have the opportunity to gain this much wls just by letting people farm for you. Back then, I spent 4-6 hours breaking grass and gained around 10-15wls a day by doing that. Just simply put, If you don't have the energy to open a bfg world, then don't open it. It's not hard so stop blaming everyone.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    the owners of the buy+ have the "right" to get more wls since they invested in more wls.

did bfg owner say anywhere that they jealous of trade world profit?

- - - Updated - - -

Buy+ worlds are just meant for people to trade/owners to profit.
    bfg worlds are just mean for new players to get gems easily/owners to profit

both type of the world are community friendly

did bfg owner say anywhere that they jealous of trade world profit?

- - - Updated - - -

bfg worlds are just mean for new players to get gems easily/owners to profit

both type of the world are community friendly
    Don't expect it to be easier than a buy+ world. BFG worlds are meant to be hard to manage or otherwise, the economy will literally crash. If every bfg owner in gt (500+) could let people break overnight, then the gem price would prob be 3-5k/wl. Also, It's your world so you gotta have some responsibility and If you are busy with school/work or whatever, then find an alternative way to profit from.

Don't expect it to be easier than a buy+ world. BFG worlds are meant to be hard to manage or otherwise, the economy will literally crash. If every bfg owner in gt (500+) could let people break overnight, then the gem price would prob be 3-5k/wl. Also, It's your world so you gotta have some responsibility and If you are busy with school/work or whatever, then find an alternative way to profit from.
    hahhahahahahhaha dddddddddddug2rjdsakdn/1?!

edit: sorry for my interference please ignore & continue
    O how little

what kind of work trade world owner does? find a supplier, restock and go to sleep?
    what kind of work bfg owner does? harvest, plant, open closed room, ban bot... and then u missed one bot and ur ded.
    if ur running bfg outside the farm, u will have to move block around and its really tired.
    and how the hell do u left bfg overnight? magplant 500,000?

and gems price has been around 1500/wl for a while. it used to be 1k but since mag came out, u know...

it will never go below 2k/wl

what kind of work trade world owner does? find a supplier, restock and go to sleep?
    what kind of work bfg owner does? harvest, plant, open closed room, ban bot... and then u missed one bot and ur ded.
    if ur running bfg outside the farm, u will have to move block around and its really tired.
    and how the hell do u left bfg overnight? magplant 500,000?

and gems price has been around 1500/wl for a while. it used to be 1k but since mag came out, u know...

it will never go below 2k/wl
    As i mentioned before, BUY+ worlds range from 500-5,000 dls. BFG worlds are at most 100dls. I used to own a BFG (I did not profit from it/my friend just supplied me with his farmables and he got the profit) and It's not that hard to manage if u don't have school/work or anything that's important. "how the hell do u left bfg overnight? magplant 500,000?" I was implying to the "bfg buff" that you want lol

As i mentioned before, BUY+ worlds range from 500-5,000 dls. BFG worlds are at most 100dls. I used to own a BFG (I did not profit from it/my friend just supplied me with his farmables and he got the profit) and It's not that hard to manage if u don't have school/work or anything that's important. "how the hell do u left bfg overnight? magplant 500,000?" I was implying to the "bfg buff" that you want lol
    with what buff? u cant leave it overnight. 5,000 storage would be empty just 1-2 hours. unless u put alarm to restock every now and then

did u even read the whole thread? is there anywhere i ask for buff?