Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Punishment for BFG owner

still looking for suggestion

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Default Hey!

If I’m not mistaken, Misthios has already updated the guidelines a little bit.
    IGN: GTStorage
    Discord:GTStorage#1151
    Instagram:@gtstorage
    Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    still looking for suggestion
    What's the point of this thread? To look for suggestions or to get the devs to tweak their rules clearer? Either way they're both very stupid reasons to even start this thread. Don't open a thread unless you yourself have a better suggestion, dont spam the whole subforum trying to get people to suggest better ideas.

The rules are perfectly clear as it is. I don't find the need for Mithios to even add that extra guideline just so. Anyone with common sense would've already known that from the start before the rules were even implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    What's the point of this thread? To look for suggestions or to get the devs to tweak their rules clearer? Either way they're both very stupid reasons to even start this thread. Don't open a thread unless you yourself have a better suggestion, dont spam the whole subforum trying to get people to suggest better ideas.

The rules are perfectly clear as it is. I don't find the need for Mithios to even add that extra guideline just so. Anyone with common sense would've already known that from the start before the rules were even implemented.
    read Mithios reply

Hypothetically speaking, if someone owns a world with a public area in it and two people are planting dirt seeds and gambling over what the drop will be and those players get caught by a mod, is the owner responsible? If the answer is no, then how is that any different from a bfg?
    My IGN is GoldMedal

~GoldMedal

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    read Mithios reply
    I already did... Still doesn’t answer my question as to the purpose of this thread. If you want them to revise the rules then come up with a good suggestion in the Suggestion box, not spam it here forcing other people to come up with a suggestion to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    I already did... Still doesn’t answer my question as to the purpose of this thread. If you want them to revise the rules then come up with a good suggestion in the Suggestion box, not spam it here forcing other people to come up with a suggestion to support your argument.
    no one is forcing anyone, everyone have their own choice to reply or not

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Cause it is the truth or who you blame? If ppl wouldn't be so greedy and selfish this game would be much better. Don't you agree? I am just honest and i can say out loud that ppl ruin this game, not ubisoft or mods. I can't understand how players can blame ubi while players are the reason of every action what has ever happened in this game.
    We're here to resolve conflict, not create it.
    [Lvl 100: 89/100]
    [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
    [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMedal View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, if someone owns a world with a public area in it and two people are planting dirt seeds and gambling over what the drop will be and those players get caught by a mod, is the owner responsible? If the answer is no, then how is that any different from a bfg?
    I feel bad for those who innocently lost their mag/bfg world for others mistake. Yes, they should revise the rules and ways to warning (potentially banning the owner) but no, do not make it too easy for them. I’d say to only ban those who are 100% aiding the bots and the auto bots (mods have the ability to read chat logs and see what’s happening). For those innocent ones, I’d suggest to maybe temporarily jam the world for like a month or so (or simply not allow others to enter for a period of time). Or maybe even to double their earnings so instead of 3, they can make it 6.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMedal View Post
    If the owner is the HOST he will be punished along with the players. Rules are really simple, I still don't know why is the OP still bringing this up, I guess boredom.

Don't even reply to the thread anymore guys.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

I think we all know R4z is right. Mods should do their jobs and there be a better way of getting rid of auto farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    I think we all know R4z is right. Mods should do their jobs and there be a better way of getting rid of auto farmers.
    mods are also looking for better suggestion to prevent auto farmer. would be nice if people actually contribute to community and help thinking of a suggestion instead dumping all responsibilities on bfg owner.