Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Punishment for BFG owner

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    Here is a GENUINE good example of how that all works.

A homeless man comes to a random store, is hungry and is looking for something to NOT pay for. A store has a self service for nuts and raisins. And instead of buying any of these he just starts eating everything in the middle of the store. In the mean time, workers in the store are not looking (doing something else, doesn't matter) and the man still keeps eating! Eventually manager will come and blame WORKERS for not overseeing that territory! so the outcome would be: homeless man would be punished (for doing something illegal) AND a worker would be punished for not controlling the situation in the workplace.

Do you connect the dots now?

(I realize some things are not that accurate in the story, but you will see the important part.)
    read the post in the link i provide

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

If BFG owners really wanted to Auto farm they probably would just auto farm the blocks themselves and get the gems and the seeds. Why waste the Dlocks on Magplant and risk losing it to multiple nukes while giving away half the profit?

BFGs are just a convenient way for auto farming without the need for the auto farmers to build up anything themselves. They can just roll in on a throwaway account and must not fear getting banned or it wouldn't be enough of a problem that you have to threaten the world owner with nukes in the first place.

I wouldn't even make a BFG under the current circumstances because I don't think it's fair. Plus I wouldn't like a bunch of people looking down on me just because I went and got a Magplant because it offers an obvious advantage.

In a sense you have turned the BFG owner into the bad guy who should just get his world nuked and the auto farmers is actually viewed as less of a threat, just kick them from the world and problem is solved right?

I've read a lot of responses in regards to this topic and it always seems negative about the BFG owner being selfish, lazy and greedy but almost nothing is said about the actual auto farmers themselves. I just find that funny because the real bad guys are the auto farmers and not the world owners.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 01-17-2020 at 02:20 PM.

No. they want play or do some other stuff and if they would auto, their device would be used for that and then how they can do anything else while they auto? I have seen many many sb and bc that auto allowed, so yeah, bfg owners want just fastest way to get blocks broke. Not all but u know, that one bad person can ruing everything for rest of us and when there is few hundred greedy players who doesn't care at all, we get rules like this.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    No. they want play or do some other stuff and if they would auto, their device would be used for that and then how they can do anything else while they auto? I have seen many many sb and bc that auto allowed, so yeah, bfg owners want just fastest way to get blocks broke. Not all but u know, that one bad person can ruing everything for rest of us and when there is few hundred greedy players who doesn't care at all, we get rules like this.
    u know most people who auto use pc and they can play multiple account at once.

There are both supporting points from both the players and the support.

Yes, it may be unfair for BFG owners to be punished unfairly due to a minority of greedy and selfish players who break the rules. I, too, believe that this rule should be changed to allow fairer treatment of BFG owners.

In contrast? If the punishment was revoked, more BFGs will definitely appear as a result. There will be a sharp increase in players who just earn profits by doing nothing but AFK. The game company (Ubisoft) will thus be left with a 'game' that no one actually plays. The point of the game will then be gone, while players still profit from doing nothing but from only having a decent (and increasing) capital.

Not everything is fair and can be dealt with in a way that makes everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    There are both supporting points from both the players and the support.

Yes, it may be unfair for BFG owners to be punished unfairly due to a minority of greedy and selfish players who break the rules. I, too, believe that this rule should be changed to allow fairer treatment of BFG owners.

In contrast? If the punishment was revoked, more BFGs will definitely appear as a result. There will be a sharp increase in players who just earn profits by doing nothing but AFK. The game company (Ubisoft) will thus be left with a 'game' that no one actually plays. The point of the game will then be gone, while players still profit from doing nothing but from only having a decent (and increasing) capital.

Not everything is fair and can be dealt with in a way that makes everyone happy.
    Actually there is a limit to the number of magplants so people cant keep opening bfg.
    We, bfg's owner agreed to cooperate with mods to keep the cheaters out, but we don't agreed with the current rule. Maybe if they could specific it like they will check the log if the player is actually allow auto by saying auto allow.. etc, then nuke. With the current rule, even if u tried your best to keep cheaters out, just 1 cheater and you're ded.

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Actually there is a limit to the number of magplants so people cant keep opening bfg.
    We, bfg's owner agreed to cooperate with mods to keep the cheaters out, but we don't agreed with the current rule. Maybe if they could specific it like they will check the log if the player is actually allow auto by saying auto allow.. etc, then nuke. With the current rule, even if u tried your best to keep cheaters out, just 1 cheater and you're ded.
    I did not imply that I agreed with the current punishment system. I, too, stated that it is unfair.

Wink

Solutions such as steam-powered self-service rooms/dgates rooms are ineffective. Barely anyone knows how to use them, and many will feel discouraged to use them because you have to fear for others coming in. No one will break there.
    Quite relatable. I recently did a free BFG. It's one of those steam-powered self-service rooms. I had gotten quite a lot of gems (a couple of purples) when suddenly, someone placed a pocket lighter in my room, causing me to move back and open the door. The person then quickly dashed in and took my gems. So... I think there should be a better BFG design or something.

IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by HartAmara View Post
    Quite relatable. I recently did a free BFG. It's one of those steam-powered self-service rooms. I had gotten quite a lot of gems (a couple of purples) when suddenly, someone placed a pocket lighter in my room, causing me to move back and open the door. The person then quickly dashed in and took my gems. So... I think there should be a better BFG design or something.

Simple! Make the room unreachable for peeps to put pocket lighters or beehives.
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Simple! Make the room unreachable for peeps to put pocket lighters or beehives.
    That's why most bfgs have a guardian pineapple.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BlockzCool View Post
    Eh I never noticed it.

IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockzCool View Post
    most bfg i see doesnt come with pine guard