Thread: How do I dye my anime hair light blue?

Default How do I dye my anime hair light blue?

So I’m tryna make my anime hair fit my set, which is all a nice light blue. However, just spamming blue hair dye just makes anime hair black........ (not cool Bruh I spent 20 mins finding a seller for that).. anyways lmao is there a way I can get it to a light blue colour?

Edit: if I don’t reply it’s cuz I’m heading to sleep, thanks in advance guys

You can't.

No hair dye can brighten to color of your hair,mostly just darken it like you described. You won't be able to achieve a lighter color than you started with.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

please dont
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Graybones45 View Post
    So I’m tryna make my anime hair fit my set, which is all a nice light blue. However, just spamming blue hair dye just makes anime hair black........ (not cool Bruh I spent 20 mins finding a seller for that).. anyways lmao is there a way I can get it to a light blue colour?

Edit: if I don’t reply it’s cuz I’m heading to sleep, thanks in advance guys
    No you cant, the dye works with the basic color of your hair and combined into one new color

For example like, if you are wearing red hair, it will turn your hair into purple-ish hair if you used Blue dye
    If you are wearing Yellow hair, it will turn your hair into green-ish hair if you used Red dye
    And so on

If you want a light blue color for your hair, you can try using white hair such as Shocking Hair and use Blue dye
    Blue x White = Light Blue

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    No you cant, the dye works with the basic color of your hair and combined into one new color

For example like, if you are wearing red hair, it will turn your hair into purple-ish hair if you used Blue dye
    If you are wearing Yellow hair, it will turn your hair into green-ish hair if you used Red dye
    And so on

If you want a light blue color for your hair, you can try using white hair such as Shocking Hair and use Blue dye
    Blue x White = Light Blue
    How ya gonna get white hair dye? Ya gonna dump a bucket of varnish on your head?
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    How ya gonna get white hair dye? Ya gonna dump a bucket of varnish on your head?
    Ok, will use varnish when I get home!

Master Sorcerer

he was joking

I thinklmao

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    he was joking

I thinklmao
    I was joking too

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    "Try using *White Hair* such as *Shocking Hair*" Not "Try using White Hair Dye"

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    "Try using *White Hair* such as *Shocking Hair*" Not "Try using White Hair Dye"
    Yeah but problem is that shocking hair looks.... let’s just say bad.