Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fossils, Growtokens, and Autoruns.

Autoruns with slime designs or falling designs are fine, but the climbing ones and the lava ones are just awful. People created this kind of thing so people who bought the link from those worlds will profit more. This also prevent spammers spamming on the trade area.
    I have been playing this game since 2016!

I'm the guy who often misspelled growtopia to "groetopia"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    Autoruns with slime designs or falling designs are fine, but the climbing ones and the lava ones are just awful. People created this kind of thing so people who bought the link from those worlds will profit more. This also prevent spammers spamming on the trade area.
    That is the greediest, most disgusting method to manipulate people into buying overpriced asbestos, wings or climbing boots.

Like in a world where you buy raymans.

Im fine with the auto runs tbh

WHAT IM NOT FINE WITH IS THE VENDING MACHINES THAT FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY ASBESTOS BOOTS AND CLIMBING BOOTS IN EVERY POPULAR BUY+ WORLD.....
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Autorun is just like a "terms and conditions" if you dont want to use it just leave...
    but forcing people to buy overpriced items just to get inside that was way too far greed.

anyways if you wanna see a satisfying auto run set this destination on a door EURYBFG:XTRY

IGN: EuryX

Goals

1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Im fine with the auto runs tbh

WHAT IM NOT FINE WITH IS THE VENDING MACHINES THAT FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY ASBESTOS BOOTS AND CLIMBING BOOTS IN EVERY POPULAR BUY+ WORLD.....
    Oh this game just always surprises me with how dumb **** people can come up with
    I don't play this anymore

My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Theres nothing we can do if the owner of a world decides to be greedy *lookin' at u buyrayman owner*
    If you think buyrayman is bad have you checked out Buyvend.
    wow nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    If you think buyrayman is bad have you checked out Buyvend.
    Some worlds don't require you to have a short auto run, YOU NEED A Parkour with climbing shoes and asbestos lol, owner writes " Spammer filter" but puts a vend with wings or needed clothing to pass the filter.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    Some worlds don't require you to have a short auto run, YOU NEED A Parkour with climbing shoes and asbestos lol, owner writes " Spammer filter" but puts a vend with wings or needed clothing to pass the filter.
    Yea those world's are very annoying to say the least. But for Buyvend it's basically multiple people who bought links and they all have gotten banned so now the people that owned fossil spots in those links have used game generators to link to their world. But yea "Spam filters" are just another word for I would like to capitalize on your inconvenience.
    wow nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    That is the greediest, most disgusting method to manipulate people into buying overpriced asbestos, wings or climbing boots.

Like in a world where you buy raymans.
    This is so true. One day i was selling rayman and got so pissed that i stood 30min near lava/climbing walls and gave free shoes to anyone struggling to get through..

Squire

I don't think it earns them any fossils, since the players are in there for under 20 seconds.
    Well, whether they're earning fossils or not, if people think they can profit from it they will do it. I'm not sure how the fossil system works exactly, but I know for sure it involves players being in your worlds. Also, some of these worlds you're stuck way longer than 20seconds. Try BUYBFG, it is filled with spammers and is super annoying to find a bfg world because even the real ones have autoruns, but the fake ones by the time you finish there is nothing, or its an endless loop.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    So how about me? I make fossils by farming in my world. And no one visits there i get no rate. So i don't deserve fossils, cause greedy kids abuse system? Nice..

- - - Updated - - -

If ppl can make unlimited spam bots and farm bots, they can make also unlimited rate bots. So yeah..

Actually.. They made rule with billboards in trd worlds so they can add new rule about autorun too. If owner abuses fossil system with auto run, just nuke the world. Simple and easy. If owner is owner of famous buy+ he will get million reports per day and then just give one warning and if no change, nuke whole world. Only way how these greedy selfish kids can learn is, that devs force them to behave.
    I agree with you on making these worlds illegal. Now of course changing the system could be good for some and bad for others. Sure there is these buy+ worlds but, when it comes to buy+ people are guranteed to get what they came for, if what they came for is to trade.. However, when it comes to worlds like BUYBFG sometimes all of the advertisers lead to autorun worlds with no end, and Ive seen countless players being exploited for the gain of these greedy owners. To find out theyve wasted 5 minutes of their time to reach something that isnt there after being promised it from these advertisers. And yeah.. If these autoruns do end up ruining it for everyone else, I think its a fair trade. Growtopia would be better off without these annoying worlds. I believe eploiting players, and the fossil system shouldnt be tolerated. I doubt when the developers implimented it they would think it would come this.. That being said I find it kind of frustrating that they would bring back the old token system but in the form of fossils. I mean sure, Ive profited a lot from this fossil system, but it's being abused and something should be done. And I support change even if it means giving up on old fossil spawning methods.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it earns them any fossils, since the players are in there for under 20 seconds.
    Maybe when it comes to Buy+ but you should try BUYBFG many advertise fake worlds that have no end, or even loop just to exploit the players for fossils. I think Buy+ autoruns are not as annoying because you're guranteed what you came for since these are for trading and everyone will end up in the same place, but when it comes to BUYBFG it is super annoying, since many of the worlds are fake, and the players expect to get what they were promised. I mean, I usually leave the minute the world seems too long, because in my expirence the longer ones, or ones that link to another world are fake, but many newer players or just simply people who don't catch on get exploited of their time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    I mean, I don't mind those either, and those climbing ones I usually keep the gear on my character at all times (unfortunately..) but with buy+ you get what you came for guranteed by the end of it, so you can go through with certainty.. But try BUYBFG many of the spammers there leading people to false worlds, even non spammers that seem more trusted.. You never know anymore with these supposed bfg worlds, looping players forever..

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of repeated myself in those 3 replys, sorry.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoseron View Post
    I agree with you on making these worlds illegal. Now of course changing the system could be good for some and bad for others. Sure there is these buy+ worlds but, when it comes to buy+ people are guranteed to get what they came for, if what they came for is to trade.. However, when it comes to worlds like BUYBFG sometimes all of the advertisers lead to autorun worlds with no end, and Ive seen countless players being exploited for the gain of these greedy owners. To find out theyve wasted 5 minutes of their time to reach something that isnt there after being promised it from these advertisers. And yeah.. If these autoruns do end up ruining it for everyone else, I think its a fair trade. Growtopia would be better off without these annoying worlds. I believe eploiting players, and the fossil system shouldnt be tolerated. I doubt when the developers implimented it they would think it would come this.. That being said I find it kind of frustrating that they would bring back the old token system but in the form of fossils. I mean sure, Ive profited a lot from this fossil system, but it's being abused and something should be done. And I support change even if it means giving up on old fossil spawning methods.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe when it comes to Buy+ but you should try BUYBFG many advertise fake worlds that have no end, or even loop just to exploit the players for fossils. I think Buy+ autoruns are not as annoying because you're guranteed what you came for since these are for trading and everyone will end up in the same place, but when it comes to BUYBFG it is super annoying, since many of the worlds are fake, and the players expect to get what they were promised. I mean, I usually leave the minute the world seems too long, because in my expirence the longer ones, or ones that link to another world are fake, but many newer players or just simply people who don't catch on get exploited of their time.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I don't mind those either, and those climbing ones I usually keep the gear on my character at all times (unfortunately..) but with buy+ you get what you came for guranteed by the end of it, so you can go through with certainty.. But try BUYBFG many of the spammers there leading people to false worlds, even non spammers that seem more trusted.. You never know anymore with these supposed bfg worlds, looping players forever..

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of repeated myself in those 3 replys, sorry.
    My point simplified:

Autoruns don't make many fossils and
    the buy+ world owners manipulate
    players for their own financial interest.