Thread: I'm sorry what is this??

Default I'm sorry what is this??

The guild event for TOMORROW was just announced. We can't prepare in less than a day.

Ubisoft,
    why are you like this
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

One day, take it or leave it.
    *inserts Patrick meme*
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

It's okay, at least we got a headsup.

At least we can prepare 1 month in advance for Block Bashers!
    Growtopian name- Kitty

Thumbs up

Hey, it's fine!
    You can buy all galactic tools you need to feel prepared in "delixx".

This is quite unbelievable to be honest, to be told that they want to be consistent and they just.. forget about announcing competitive events.
    Imagine if some kind of eSports game had tournaments announced at the last minute, this is exactly the same thing

At least they told us for next month, but what guarantees us that this won't happen again - is it a total lack of care? Not only that but we're getting events that have ALREADY OCCURED this clash's year. We've yet to get Surgery Starts and Speedy Splicers. Fishing Fanatics has come twice, block builders about to mark its second occurence aswell..
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Hey, it's fine!
    You can buy all galactic tools you need to feel prepared in "delixx".
    Advertising 100

I won't join, I have already missed my chance to get the legendary branch item.
    I only have 1 key..
    IGN: Ephus

Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [SOVIETGUILDHOME]

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

Think Block Bashers are my flow. I ain't deailing with some Greezaks this time
    I am an OwO in the streets,
    but I am an UwU in the sheets
    The EARTH without ART is just EH
    I have no darn idea on what to put in my signature. So I'm just gonna put my IGN.

IGN : GroweyNoxey

tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    This is quite unbelievable to be honest, to be told that they want to be consistent and they just.. forget about announcing competitive events.
    Imagine if some kind of eSports game had tournaments announced at the last minute, this is exactly the same thing

At least they told us for next month, but what guarantees us that this won't happen again - is it a total lack of care? Not only that but we're getting events that have ALREADY OCCURED this clash's year. We've yet to get Surgery Starts and Speedy Splicers. Fishing Fanatics has come twice, block builders about to mark its second occurence aswell..
    This!!!!!!! Ppl who are in guilds and can't do startopia, didn't have time to leave so they will get kicked as a freeloaders and leaders get huge stress cause some contri and some can't. And welp.. Prepare time for event was 12h in my time zone and that contained 8h++ sleep time. So yeah. Much ppl will be so screwed rn.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

I am so mad right now!

I didnt prepare for the event!!!! WHY??? ANNOUNCE LAST MINUTE???

Now all startopia tools going to be gone.. i can't find shop rn... how will i get 10th key???? can u atleast tell us what next month event?!?!?! Devs? Listen tio player or Game DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    The guild event for TOMORROW was just announced. We can't prepare in less than a day.

Ubisoft,
    why are you like this
    Hey, guys!

Yeah, we're sorry about that. We're gonna make sure that next clash events will be announced with a lot more time to spare for preparation.
    We'll let the guys know your thoughts about recurring events so they can adjust the line up if possible.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    This!!!!!!! Ppl who are in guilds and can't do startopia, didn't have time to leave so they will get kicked as a freeloaders and leaders get huge stress cause some contri and some can't. And welp.. Prepare time for event was 12h in my time zone and that contained 8h++ sleep time. So yeah. Much ppl will be so screwed rn.
    I feel you >.>
    Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I am so mad right now!

I didnt prepare for the event!!!! WHY??? ANNOUNCE LAST MINUTE???

Now all startopia tools going to be gone.. i can't find shop rn... how will i get 10th key???? can u atleast tell us what next month event?!?!?! Devs? Listen tio player or Game DIE!
    they announced next event already and it is block, so have fun with auto clickers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, guys!

Yeah, we're sorry about that. We're gonna make sure that next clash events will be announced with a lot more time to spare for preparation.
    We'll let the guys know your thoughts about recurring events so they can adjust the line up if possible.
    It is frustrating. We, normal players who doesn't use auto, we wait star and surg and you repeat auto bot events. It makes us feel like it's time to give up with guilds and let auto clickers run whole guild event system with reli and bot. There is fishing bot, auto clickers and you can auto harvest. So those events become a trash. We want same amount surgs and star and cooking as we get auto bot events. So do not repeat events before all events has been there at least once. Maybe even every other event should be cook, surg or star and every other can then be auto clicker event.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, guys!

Thank you so much Kairos for your reply. Just a simple answer goes along way and it lets us know that are concernings are being heard.
    wow nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    they announced next event already and it is block, so have fun with auto clickers.

- - - Updated - - -

It is frustrating. We, normal players who doesn't use auto, we wait star and surg and you repeat auto bot events. It makes us feel like it's time to give up with guilds and let auto clickers run whole guild event system with reli and bot. There is fishing bot, auto clickers and you can auto harvest. So those events become a trash. We want same amount surgs and star and cooking as we get auto bot events. So do not repeat events before all events has been there at least once. Maybe even every other event should be cook, surg or star and every other can then be auto clicker event.

Hey hey hey. Auto is fun you know it's sometimes tiring but it's still fun
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN M4K3U

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities