Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did something bad, but not really?

Default I did something bad, but not really?

So my tum tum was aching really bad since yesterday and of course i cant commute all the way to school with this, especially trying to focus on class.

Today, my tum tum is still not okay and i dont know if i can last to the school that long without going back and forth to the bathroom so i decided to tell my mom that i cant go today but she was furious and i immediately become dismissive and changed the topic. Gladly enough she calmed down which is unlikely to happen.

Today shes going to work along with my sibling and i said theres no class till 8. Which is my cheap excuse that i dont want to be dragged on the stage infront of over 200 students doing weekly exercise (which i didnt practiced) and she was fine with that no classes till 8.

When 8 has come, im on my uniform already but my mom and my sibling was about to go and i said ill wait for my classmates to reply to me with something and she agreed. She just told me to go to school afterwards. But 30 minutes has passed my tum tum was like: "hehehe, oh whatcha gonna do now, hmm? Follow their orders or not?" And i was like: "maaaybe at 10:30 when its recess time so i can sneak in".

10:30 has come and nope, me tum tum is still not feeling well to go. So i came up with the most brilliant idea that id only dress up on my uniform at the end of our class hour and i will use the tricycle to cheese my way around to pretend that i just got home. My moms working place is only so close to the house and i was scared on whatll happen if she forgot something and she caught me still at home.

What makes this idea more interesting is that i have to pick up my sibling from her workplace and i cant just go there looking fresh or shed doubt me. So i decided that ill eat at a restaurant and buy some school materials since itll benefit me but ofc i have to be quick or else id be embarrassed if something happens.

Almost the dismissal hour of the class and i got chills when my dad messaged me. Like. Highkey so shook because my dad replies to me 0-2 in a month and thought hE KNEW. I ignored the message and sticked with the plan.

So i was all set and wore my uniform and took the tricycle. Got passed around her workplace without the neighbors noticing me, the smile on my face when the plan was badassly executed lol. Bought the supplies and ate a cheap afternoon meal and immediately went to her workplace with some ice creams to make myself seem nicer.

My mom didnt know. So does my neighbors. And. It. Was. Perfectly. Executed. Took my lil bro with me and success! This is the first time ive ever done this in my life. Considering how disciplined i am lol. Oh and my dad msged me if i got to the school. I lied sadly.

But that doesnt make me bad right? They just think i wanted to cut class even if i rarely got absene on my card.

Tldr; my tum tum hurts, my parents doesnt want me to stay at home, made a grand plan to stay hidden and was perfectly executed. Nobody saw it and badaboom! But i just wanted to be well so it makes me good for doing bad?

Skl.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Banned

Aw, man.

BOOM! FBI material.
    Instagram: Footballape gt
    follow me pls

Master Sorcerer

Jeez, sorry to hear that. Make sure to take care of your health though. Also, make sure to eat cooked and proper food. Get well soon!!
    ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.
    can I add that to my siggy.

IGN:StarByte

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.

at least your able to vanish

if I dont make noise in the morning im considered dead....
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    can I add that to my siggy.
    I dont know, can you? Of course idm lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    at least your able to vanish

if I dont make noise in the morning im considered dead....
    I cant if my dads present. Hes the reason why i dont misbehave all the time lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SixFace View Post
    Jeez, sorry to hear that. Make sure to take care of your health though. Also, make sure to eat cooked and proper food. Get well soon!!
    Thankseu! ^-^
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    singing about it~

I never skip class for 11 years. Never ever. I was a goody two-shoes.

On my last year of highschool, i skipped class once. From then, i skipped a lot. It like drug. Im addicted to skipping class.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

why your tumtum hurt

Why didn’t you jus take dump and then u go to school? I mean, I understand tho cus school doo doo
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

I’d be lazy to find an excuse or even a plan to miss school for a day lol, I just announce it to everyone that I’m not going to school and just go about my day, so much so that I only had 60% of attendance throughout a whole school year.

You should also thank your tum tum for not feeling well at the right time so you could miss a day of school & be able to write this thread
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    why your tumtum hurt

Why didn’t you jus take dump and then u go to school? I mean, I understand tho cus school doo doo
    Its not the regular one. I cannot just go without me tum tum aching that bad all the time. I wouldnt want to be uncomfortable and embarrassed if i tried to attend lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    I’d be lazy to find an excuse or even a plan to miss school for a day lol, I just announce it to everyone that I’m not going to school and just go about my day, so much so that I only had 60% of attendance throughout a whole school year.

You should also thank your tum tum for not feeling well at the right time so you could miss a day of school & be able to write this thread
    But win, my mom and dad would riot me if i dont attend for the second time in a week. I can just tell my president that im not feeling well to attend but theyre not the problem lol, its my parents

I honestly dont want to thank it because it gave me hell lol. Well i got an interesting and first time experience so..

Glow~

one day,
    singing about it~

phrase of the day:
    my tum tum hurts
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring