Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What’s the song name in MODERATORS?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,742

    Default What’s the song name in MODERATORS?

    Sounds vaguely familiar but I can’t recall the song, or maybe I’m being weird
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Use Shazam. I use Shazam in situations like this, whenever I can't identify the song by my self, I use the app. There's a big blue button in the main menu of the app when you're inside the app, click that and It'll identify whether the music, movies, advertising, and television shows, based on a short sample played using the mic.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    14,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Use Shazam. I use Shazam in situations like this, whenever I can't identify the song by my self, I use the app. There's a big blue button in the main menu of the app when you're inside the app, click that and It'll identify whether the music, movies, advertising, and television shows, based on a short sample played using the mic.
    Fairly sure it doesn't work on Growtopia songs.
    I don't think it really works on covers at all, or at least not piano.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Nesqwik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    OK, USA
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Use Shazam. I use Shazam in situations like this, whenever I can't identify the song by my self, I use the app. There's a big blue button in the main menu of the app when you're inside the app, click that and It'll identify whether the music, movies, advertising, and television shows, based on a short sample played using the mic.
    What in the world is a Shazam?
    Hi, I'm Daisy!


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    What in the world is a Shazam?
    https://www.shazam.com/. Sometimes idk why people can't just google search for themselves.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Nesqwik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    OK, USA
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    https://www.shazam.com/. Sometimes idk why people can't just google search for themselves.
    Because I am lazy like that. Also thank you!
    Hi, I'm Daisy!


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    What in the world is a Shazam?
    I think I described that in my post

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Fairly sure it doesn't work on Growtopia songs.
    I don't think it really works on covers at all, or at least not piano.
    Well yeah, I'll try it tonight, won't be surprised if it won't work in Growtopia songs.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •