Thread: What to do with 7 DLS

Default What to do with 7 DLS

I have a 5k station farm, and 7 dls left... What should I do with them? I don’t have enough time for more stats
    IGN: Colja
    Level: 43

This year's goals:

- Get 1000 wls (1037/1000)[ACHIEVED]
    - Have a popular vending world (0/1)

Subscribe to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgK...iUl3iF1gAl2kQg

Latest video:

Mass/Farm or Invest if you know the items.

GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 105/125
    DLs: 60/200
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
    Instagram: alexkennygt
    Discord: AlexKenny#1719

Here are some other option you could try:
    1. Science Station [Since station is like 6-7/1, u can buy ton of it and earn daily wls] [As i've mentioned above, its a long-term investment]
    2. Lazy farming [Hire people to break your farmable and use slime in your farm world, dont forget to use tractor and chicken plow]
    3. Lazy farming Part 2 [Buy seeds and sell blocks]
    4. Trade [Buy cheap, Sell more, check all item price first and start to do it when u found a cheap one]
    5. Spirit Storage Unit [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy SSU and place in 30 + 10 + 14 ghost in a jar and a boss goo, if you're lucky enough, u can get dreamcatcher which worth around 6 dls if im not wrong or maybe lower] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]
    6. Catching Ghost [Take a long time to sell but pretty profitable, buy jar, catch ghost,sell ghost in jar, plant the seed, harvest the tree, catch ghost again, untill u ran out of jar]
    7. Vend world [Pretty profitable, surgery or crime card vend world]
    8. Lazy massing [Buy seeds and splice it! Example: puzzle brick and hospital bed = Surg-e which worth like 8-11/1]
    9. Tackle boxes [It wont give much profit though, but u still can earn some wls per 2 days]
    10. Investing [Buying item from an event, and wait untill the price rise - Please note that not all event item will rise, try to do some research about the item first]
    11. Geiger farming [Buy geiger charger + luminous eye and try to use it with different account and do it over and over again]
    12. Shatter Quest [Buy ton of crystal, make something with it, sell it during carnival because people might need it for the ring quest]
    13. Surgery [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy packs and do surgery as much as u can everyday and hope to get thingamabob] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]

All the thing i mentioned above is based on my experience

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Banned

I'd buy a ton of laser grids, farm, farm and farm them until I have tons of Wls, then make an WOTD attempt.
    That could get you started.